About Jane E. Korb, MA, CCM - Geriatric Care Manager
With over 20 years of expereince with the senior population, your loved one is in good hands with me. Treat others as you would want to be treated is my motto. Through professionalism, compassion, knowledge and trust, I will provide a sense of relief and confidence. When might you need a Geriatric Care Manager?
- You live a distance away from your loved one and worry about their safety and well being.
- Your loved one wants to remain at home with as much independence as possible and refuses any kind of help.
- They are in the hospital and you need an advocate to speak to the doctors and discharge planners to ensure appropriate treatments and plans are in place.
- What assisted living facility or nursing home should my loved one go to? They have particular needs, beliefs, religious affiliations, cultural backgrounds, etc
- Your loved one is not taking care of themselves nor their home but they won't listen to their family about acquiring help.
- An advocate is needed for legal and medical visits.
- Family members have different opinions and would like professional, objective guidance.
- Is mom or dad ok? You need someone to check on them and let you know what's going on.
- You need an experienced, well trained, objective professional to evaluate your loved ones quality of life to alleviate fear and concern.
- There is an emergency in the middle of the night and You can't get there.
- Is mom or dad receiving the proper care they are paying for at an assisted living facility?
BA in Social Science, MA in Rehabilitation Counseling, CCM - National Certification in Case Management, Nationally Certified Geriatric Care Manager, Notary Public
$80/hour; $350 assessement rate