Wellhaven Senior Living
Offers Assisted Living and Independent Living
Reviews of Wellhaven Senior Living
Independent Living Reviews for Wellhaven Senior Living
May 31, 2017
I visited this facility
Costs for Wellhaven Senior Living
Services and Amenities of Wellhaven Senior Living
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 0013453
About Wellhaven Senior Living
Located in the heart of River Falls, Wisconsin, Wellhaven Senior Living has been providing quality senior care, promoting wellness and enhancing lives for more than two decades. Wellhaven is a Wisconsin state-licensed Residential Care Apartment Complex (RCAC) with a variety of apartment styles and levels of care available to our residents. We are integrated to accommodate independent, supportive and assisted living—and designed to promote individual wellness and active lifestyles.
Our experienced and compassionate staff is trained in the latest advances in care and can adapt services as required. From flexible dining options to recreational activities, we provide options that encourage you to make personal choices that suit your individual needs. These are just some of the reasons Wellhaven is a such special community. We invite you to discover the rest— schedule your tour today!
For those 55 and older who are ready to relax and just enjoy life, Wellhaven offers spacious 1- and 2-bedroom independent living apartments. Each apartment features a full kitchen, dining and living areas, plus easy access to on-site laundry facilities and our connected, heated garage. Housekeeping services and utilities are included. Whether you enjoy staying fit in our exercise room or attending our many on-site social events, Wellhaven is a place where active seniors can thrive.
For those who are independent in all of their cares and needs, but desire the comfort, convenience and peace of mind that only Wellhaven can offer, through support services such as dining, housekeeping and social enrichment.
A great option for those who are mostly independent but need occasional care and support. This flexible care level allows those who need some assistance to have the financial flexibility of independent living.
A personalized care option for those who need advanced care and support, but want to live a full and meaningful life, while maintaining their independence and quality of life. Our nursing team provides supervision of all health care needs and is on call around-the-clock. Medication monitoring and administration is also available.
- Choice of floor plans
- Full time event and activity planners
- Pub room with bar and billiards
- In-room and building Wi-Fi
- Onsite and in-room dining
- Scheduled transportation
- Assistance with dressing and grooming
- Assistance with toileting and bathing
- Medication management
- Oxygen management
- Diabetes management
- Personal meal preparation
- Assistance with specialty diets
- Assistance with therapeutic exercises
- Assistance with weekly labs
- Advanced monitoring system/Remote Monitoring
- 24/7/365 trained staff
- Full kitchens, with full-size refrigerator, electric range and microwave
- Handicap accessible bathrooms, including ramped showers
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- 24/hour security and advanced, emergency call system in every room
- Sizeable closet and storage space
- Utilities included in rent (excluding phone and cable)
- Spacious laundry facilities on each floor
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Free wireless internet throughout building
- Fire detection and sprinkler system throughout building
- Other amenities at an additional fee
Thank you for your interest at Wellhaven Senior Living. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.