Azura Assisted Living and Memory Care of Fox Point

(2 reviews)

7770 North Point Washington Road, Fox Point, WI 53217

(800) 558-0653 (Call a Family Advisor)

Claim Caring.com listing

Photos of Azura Assisted Living and Memory Care of Fox Point

Azura Assisted Living and Memory Care of Fox Point

Request Pricing

Who are you looking for?

Full Name

Phone

By clicking “Get Costs", I am providing express written consent to receive calls including automated/pre-recorded calls and automated texts for which I may incur a cost, as well as emails from Caring and its partners. I understand I am not obligated to provide this consent to utilize Caring’s service(s). I acknowledge I was able to review the Agreement to be Contacted, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Get cost information
Find out availablity
Ask about payment options

Reviews of Azura Assisted Living and Memory Care of Fox Point in Fox Point, Wisconsin

4.0

4.0

Veronica

3.0

July 10, 2023

My tour experience with Azura Assisted Living and Memory Care of Fox Point was OK. Angie was a bit overzealous. She called me too many times and sent me too many emails after the tour rather than just giving me a chance to do what I needed to do and get back to her, but she was kind of forcing the issue. I was not happy with that. The facility itself was very well kept though. It was pretty.

John

May 11, 2021

I took a tour at Azura Assisted Living and Memory Care of Fox Point for my dad. It was an excellent experience. The staff was wonderful, and they did a good job. The facility was very nice. Everything was wonderful. The staff was very helpful, the place was very beautiful, and it seemed like they do a good job taking care of seniors. It's definitely a top option. I would highly recommend that people go tour it, see it, and meet with the staff. They have state-of-the-art equipment.

Thank you for this EXCEPTIONAL review! We appreciate it and you!

Explore Nearby Care

Expand your provider search by geography and care type.

Services and Amenities of Azura Assisted Living and Memory Care of Fox Point in Fox Point, Wisconsin

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry fee cost : $2500

• Pets Allowed: Small pets allowed only

About Azura Assisted Living and Memory Care of Fox Point in Fox Point, Wisconsin

Enjoy personalized care and services that go far beyond what other memory care homes provide.

Map of Azura Assisted Living and Memory Care of Fox Point

Frequently Asked Questions

Help seniors by writing a review

If you have firsthand experience with a community or home care agency, share your review to help others searching for senior living and care.

Request Pricing Information

Who are you looking for?

Full Name

Phone

By clicking "Get Costs", I am providing express written consent to receive calls including automated/pre-recorded calls and automated texts for which I may incur a cost, as well as emails from Caring and its partners. I understand I am not obligated to provide this consent to utilize Caring’s service(s). I acknowledge I was able to review the Agreement to be Contacted, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

mother and daughter online shopping

Compare costs, photos & reviews of senior living and care options near you.

Questions?

Call to speak to one of Caring’s Family Advisors, or submit a request for more information here.

Didn't find what you were looking for?

Caring's Family Advisors can help answer your questions, schedule tours, and more.

Call us at (855) 948-3865

Senior Living Communities near Fox Point, WI

Other Senior Care in Fox Point, WI

Helpful Articles

Caring.com

Caring.com is a leading online destination for caregivers seeking information and support as they care for aging parents, spouses, and other loved ones. We offer thousands of original articles, helpful tools, advice from more than 50 leading experts, a community of caregivers, and a comprehensive directory of caregiving services.

The material on this site is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for legal, financial, professional, or medical advice or diagnosis or treatment. By using our website, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

Our Services

• Senior Living Directory

• Senior Care Directory

• Caregiving Resources

• Sitemap

• Terms of Use

• Privacy Policy

© 2023 Caring, LLC. All rights reserved.