Paramount Senior Living at Cabell-Midland

Reviews of Paramount Senior Living at Cabell-Midland

Assisted Living Reviews for Paramount Senior Living at Cabell-Midland

October 02, 2020

By Kevin

I toured Paramount Senior Living at Cabell-Midland. It was very nice, clean, they had nice staff, professional admissions, and they bent over backwards to make me knowledgeable. I was happy. They're taking them places, they're doing little memory games and stuff, they're involving them, they have activities days, they have days when the staff dresses up, and they impressed me. The facilities were nice, almost new, clean, and well kept.

November 20, 2019

By Brenda

We really liked Paramount Senior Living at Cabell-Midland. My aunt also liked it a lot because it's close to her home. We liked the size because she still has a room to walk around in the hallways without getting lost. We liked the size of the apartments. The staff was very nice.

May 06, 2017

By Sherry643061

I liked the staff of Midland Meadows. They were friendly and willing to work with you. From what I can tell, the place was clean. I didn’t smell any odor there. The dining area was nice, clean, neat, and pleasing. They had different choices for the rooms; you can choose larger rooms or studios. It was about 3 miles from a mall.

December 28, 2016

By Steve422237

Midland Meadows is very modern and the food is excellent. The cleanliness is a plus, and the staff is very good. We don't have any complaints. They have music groups coming in and take the residents out to different places. My father is on oxygen and doesn't go out much, but they have things for him to do, like bingo, exercise, and yoga. I can eat with him anytime I want, and he has choices so if he doesn't like what they're having on the main meal, they’ll offer him something else. He has a nice room where he controls his own heat and air conditioning, has a handicap shower and restroom, small kitchenette with microwave and refrigerator, and his own furniture and own bed.

September 10, 2011

By lesamanns

Midland Meadows is a friendly, cheerful place to visit. You are greeted at the door with a smile and made to feel welcomed there. They have professional staff on hand to meet the residents needs. The residents are cared for with the hightest of expectations. The staff and resident ratio meets or probably beats the state requirement. The residents has their laundry cleaned by staff hired just for laundry. They also have a staff for their meals. They have staff for each area the resident needs. They offer Amap staff, alone with a team of excellent resident aids. The Aids seems to be caring and takes pride in caring for the residents. They also offer activities for the residents. The residents at Midland Meadows are not treated as if they are just there to die. That is the most thing I found interesting on my visit there. All residents are treated with care and respect. All doors are locked at all times to prevent the residents from wondering off. They also have a van so the residents can go to the local library, mall and other places. They are not just locked inside a home.

Independent Living Reviews for Paramount Senior Living at Cabell-Midland

• Coffee Shop
  • Hiking Trails

• Technology Extra: Emergency Call Response

• Occupational Therapy
  • Range Of Services Extra: Continence Management, Home Health Aide Visits, All Medications Relating To The Hospice Diagnosis, Spiritual And Bereavement Counseling

Types of care

• Patient Transfers

Payment options

• Payment Options Extra: Private Pay

About Paramount Senior Living at Cabell-Midland

Paramount Senior Living at Cabell Midland promises to maintain its position as the premier senior living facility in SW West Virginia. We are located just 35 miles from the capital. We are built on a commitment to our residents and their families. We believe no two residents are alike, so the services and attention we provide will never be exactly the same. From our state of the art facility to the staff that treats each resident like family, Paramount is the most comprehensive senior living campus for every level of care. We offer a variety of lifestyle services and care options for all residents.

Services provided at Paramount Senior Living include:

• Assisted Living
  • Memory Care
  • Independent Living

By providing these choices, we not only offer solutions for today, but we provide the security of knowing there are options for tomorrow.

Our amenities include:

• Private or companion suites complete with full bath and a choice of floor plans.
  • Café designed for mid day snacks and coffee breaks.
  • Health and Fitness Center equipped with treadmills, bicycles and other exercise equipment.
  • Wall-to-wall carpeting and private kitchens in each suite. -Emergency call response system in each suite.

We offer a variety of comfortable community areas, including:

• Elegant community dining room
  • Private dining room for family or guests
  • Media, television and living room areas
  • Large porch with sitting areas
  • Beautifully manicured landscaping and gardens
  • Outdoor areas to walk and relax.
  • Comfortable quality furnishings and art work
  • Fire safety system.
  • Full-service beauty barbershop

We understand that each resident is an individual with unique needs and preferences. That’s why we meet with residents and families and conduct an assessment – prior to move – in and at regular intervals after move-in, to understand the need for assistance and support in the following areas:

• Personal hygiene and grooming
  • Monitoring of safety
  • Assistance with eating
  • Enhanced nursing care needs
  • Programming for memory impairments

We provide the highest quality of care to the senior population in which we serve!

Paramount Senior Living functions as a medical model with a residential atmosphere. We care for residents requiring a high level of acuity.

Map of Paramount Senior Living at Cabell-Midland