Cooper Ridge Health Care

Reviews of Cooper Ridge Health Care

Nursing Home Reviews for Cooper Ridge Health Care

June 25, 2013

By friendofall

My loved one was here on the short term rehab side recently. The staff truly acted liked they cared. The therapy was outstanding and Dad was able to reach his goals in no time. The communication was great, the facility clean.

February 19, 2013

By jeffreya

My mom went from the hospital to Copper Ridge Health Care. I go there every day, and I don't consider that a nice facility. They definitely need some improvement, especially in the Alzheimer's unit. All they do is feed the residents, put them all in the activity room, and just have a TV on and leave them unattended. I've seen very little activities. Most people are in wheelchairs and there are few people that are walking. They have aides there but they wander off and do different things. I don't think you should leave a group of 20 Alzheimer patients unattended even if it's only for 15 minutes.

March 28, 2012

By wjgrif

The Legacy Rehab Center is the worst ever. I would suggest never having anybody you care about go to this facility for rehab. My mother was there after having major back surgery and fell 4 times in the month she was there. One of the times she fell, they say they did x-rays and everything was fine--not so! Took her back to the surgeon and she has fractured her spine--this is after them saying she was fine. One of the times we activated the nurse call button because she needed help, it was at least 45 minutes before they came in. The response when they finally walked in was, "What do you need?" There were one or two of the aides that acted like they cared, but everybody else, including the case worker, did not even seem to want to do their job. We have dealt with other rehab centers and would never recommend this place to our worst enemy! I wouldn't even give it one star.

November 20, 2011

By jolyn

this is a beautiful facility. It is clean and homey looking and has nice paintings on the walls. It is spacious and they have a lot of interaction with the residents. The alzimers wing is plesant and you don't dread going in there to visit.

About Cooper Ridge Health Care

Cooper Ridge Health Care is a senior living provider in West Jordan, Utah that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Cooper Ridge Health Care for more details on services and rates.

Map of Cooper Ridge Health Care