Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek

Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek

Assisted Living Reviews for Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek

By Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek

I just have to say A1 I really don't have any complaints. The soup is off the charts especially on cold days! If I need something I know that I can come to the front desk for immediate help. The Beauty Salon makes me look beautiful each week. I am thankful for all the staff does for me and the rest of the facility.

By Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek

Food is very good. I truly love the residents here, they are always happy and cared for. I enjoy walking into the amazing building it truly feels like home. It is clean and bright very beautiful building. The interaction with the care staff and the residents are amazing they truly take care of each one of them with kindness. Thankyou for all you do keep up the great work you all are doing.

By Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek

Loved the friendly atmosphere. Food is outstanding yum! Lots of activities and entertainment for parents. I like all the different kinds of activities they have on there calendar. Also I like they have drive days and scenic drives that helps our family out with our jobs. The prices unmatched & reasonable. Great staff very kind and lots of smiles. Very professional and courteous. Thankyou for the tour.

By RSD

This facility is a great place for loved ones because it feels so much like home. The staff is so kind and genuine to everyone that comes through the front doors. The activities are fun and stimulating for the residents and keeps them engaged. I love that there is a Facebook page so I can see what events are going on. It is a helpful reminder of upcoming events that I would like to attend as well. Overall very pleased with the service provided here.

By Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek

It has a lot of very nice people that live there as well as work there. The receptionist was very very friendly and has a great smile. I loved the rooms very clean and fresh they have great activities! I liked seeing a lot of residents involved in doing the activities and excercising. I really liked your facility.

Hi, thank you for taking the time to share your review, your opinion is very important to us. Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). Please feel free to contact with any and all questions. We hope you have a wonderful day and we hope to see you at one of our upcoming activities!

By Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek

The residents were happy. The unit I toured smelled fresh and clean. The employees were pleasant to me, I felt safe and the Director of Marketing (April) was awesome. My overall view was amazing I would recommend everyone to this place!

Hi, we are so happy to read such a great review and thank you for sharing. Our community strives to deliver an excellent experience to everyone, we have a great staff and genuinely care for all our residents. Since we are a true rental community, with no buy-in or long-term commitment required we are the perfect choice for you! We look forward to seeing you again soon and thank you for your consideration. We hope you decide to become a part of our Pacifica Millcreek family soon!

By Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek

What a great place when I walked in smiles on everyones face. You automatically felt right at home, they welcomed us with open arms. The activities were wonderful the residents were involved and there creativity was great. Talking with some of the residents they absolutely love this place. It is very clean the food is great we like the varity that you can choose from. Thankyou so much for thr wonderful experience I had for my mom. I will never forget this place.

Hello, we are very happy to hear this and agree with you, our community really stands out from the rest in Salt Lake City. We will be sure to share your kind words with the teams and we thank you for being a part of our family. We invite you back at any time to catch up or just hang out with us, you are always welcome. We hope to see you soon!

October 10, 2018

By SharonAA

Wonderful place for dad. So glad we chose Pacifica. The staff is friendly and patient with all of the tenants. My dads room is just right size and very comfortable. He’s very happy here. I highly recommend Pacifica.

Thank you Sharon, we appreciate your feedback! We always strive to provide top quality service to every resident and their families, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Pacifica Senior Living MillCreek.

September 17, 2018

By Banks

Execellent service and great food also very friendly and helpful. Everyone made me feel welcomed I really like that thank you.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive review for our team at Pacifica Senior Living MillCreek. We appreciate it & so do our other reviewers at Caring. We hope to see you again soon!

November 27, 2017

By Ann

I liked Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek, but they only went up to a level two in care. The size of the rooms were good and they were bright. The people couldn't have been nicer. The dining area looked like a little, cozy restaurant. I would something a little brighter, but other than that, it really wasn't bad for the money. I ate one meal and it was good. I liked the people and the setup. The staff I met was wonderful. My mother-in-law was having trouble with her walker and the maintenance guy fixed it right then and there. He was so nice to her, sat her down, and fixed it for her. You can't beat that. It was very personable.

hank you for your detailed positive review Ann. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living MillCreek. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience.

June 07, 2017

By linda040054

My sister-in-law has ended up moving into Pacifica Millcreek. It is very pleasant; it looks very much like a home. The apartments are large, and they have amenities like a walk-in closet. They have activities too, which my sister-in-law takes part in. She goes out to lunch once in awhile with a group. Also their staff has been terrific. The executive director is fantastic, and the community salesperson is very good.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & hope to see you again!

June 01, 2017

By theresa312384

Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek was great. It has all the same accommodations. The dining room was big. It seemed like a great place. However, they had a very tiny parking lot. They had three meals a day, housekeeping, and activities. They did a residents' check everyday. If they did not see a certain resident, they would go into their room and make sure they were OK. They had an emergency button that they could wear around their neck and push if they needed help. They also had a hairstylist or beautician there.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your detailed positive review!!! All of us here at Pacifica Senior Living MillCreek are elated. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience.

March 29, 2017

By Dayle272818

Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek was smaller. It didn’t have as many residents, but the rooms were smaller, and it seemed a little older. It was clean and well-maintained, and they do offer 3 meals a day.

Hi Dayle, thank you for your positive review. We have a wonderful community and a caring and dedicated staff. We thank you for coming in and invite you to come back at any time! We are sure that you will see that we are a unique community and that our residents are vivacious, enjoying life and each other. We hope to see you again soon!

June 30, 2016

By Alan042263

We found Pacifica Senior Living MillCreek. We liked that it was clean, it had good atmosphere, and the pricing was good value for us.

Thank you for your positive review! We are very proud of our community and the exceptional level of care we provide. We do have a great staff and genuinely care for all our residents, thanks for noticing and sharing! We have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities. (The link to the Facebook page is on our website)

December 20, 2015

By Tammy27

I was very impressed with the staff at Pacifica Senior Living. The place has been remodeled, so it all looked new and fresh. I was impressed with the dining room. Their meals looked excellent and smelled wonderful. They have quite a bit of activities offered to the residents. They have a calendar set up for the different things that they do and places that they go. They have doctors and nurses on staff.

Thank you for your review.

June 30, 2015

My mom was at Pacifica Millcreek for the last 8 years. We weren't sure if she could go back there, but we found a way to get her back, so that worked out fine. A year ago, the staff wasn't so great, but now they are. They have changed a lot of the ways they're doing things, so it is very much more helpful. The rooms are still the same, but they are updating.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive review for our team at Pacifica Senior Living Vista. We appreciate it & so do our other reviewers at Caring.

December 15, 2014

By Jim98726450

Pacifica Senior Living looked like a good facility. The people there were friendly, and they had the amenities I was looking for. I looked at a one-bedroom or a studio apartment. It was nice and adequate. It was in a good part of town. The exterior of the facility was nice. The staff was friendly and helpful.

Thank you very much.

October 13, 2014

By sisterhood

What a beautiful little place! A diamond in the rough! We saw many larger places and we loved the small and inviting feel of this place. The staff was friendly and they made us feel like we were family. We chose to move our mom in and she has made many friends there. She is still active and love that she can take walks in the neighborhood by her apartment. We love the food also, it is the best. The chef and his staff are wonderful to be around. They serve you like a restaurant! except in here, we can have seconds. Thank you to all the staff and especially for the cute marketer who made us feel like we were important and not just customer. we moved mom in because of the atmosphere we felt right off the bat!

September 11, 2011

By Sarah's Friend

I visited a friend at this facility and found it to be very nice. The staff seemed very caring and skilled. The dining room on the main floor was clean and well-lit and the food was very good. Servers catered to our every need, just like a restaurant. The game room was also very nice with bookshelves and tables. The activity director offered several games. The private rooms are spacious, but it would be nice if there was a little more counter space. The grounds are shady and well-kept. There is also a beauty salon on the premises, which offers haircuts and perms to the residents for a reasonable price. The woman in the salon is very patient and kind. Medical care at this facility is limited, but there is one floor for folks who need extra help. The professionals on the medical floor can give people medication and help them get dressed. Housekeeping services are offered on all three floors. The facility has a van that takes residents to shopping and other activities.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

Independent Living Reviews for Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek

December 03, 2018

By Mike

Sharon is outstanding. She is dedicated to making sure all residents have everything they need, and that Kelly really sets the tone greeting with a smile and always a positive word.

Thank you Mike, we appreciate your feedback! We always strive to provide top quality service to every resident and their families, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Pacifica Senior Living MillCreek.

November 28, 2018

By Erin

I came to tour Pacifica Millcreek. I very much enjoyed the tour. This place looks like it will be a great match for my mom. The tour guide, Jill, was excellent! Answered all of my questions. So glad I came!

Hi Erin, thank you for taking the time to share your review, your opinion is very important to us. Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website.) Please feel free to contact with any and all questions. We hope you have a wonderful day and we hope to see you at one of our upcoming activities!

November 27, 2018

By Christian

Facility staff is responsive, friendly and knowledgeable. Menu is excellent and robust with a focus on individual health needs. Clean and warm with a diverse schedule of activities.

Christian, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Pacifica Senior Living MillCreek!

March 27, 2018

By Andrea

The downside of Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek was that it was in a busy area and far from where I live. However, the place was cozy and nicely decorated. It didn't seem as large or open as other places. I liked the fact that it was smaller and had a more homey feeling. If my mother were going to some place, she would go there because they have on staff a CNA whereas the other place didn't. The girl who gave the tour was a 5. The staff members were incredibly friendly. Everyone said hello.

Andrea, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Pacifica Senior Living MillCreek!

October 30, 2017

By KW

I have been living at Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek since last March. It's nice and comfortable. They have good staff and they help when you need it. There are 1-bedrooms and 2-bedrooms available. It's a pleasant atmosphere. They have Bingo every Thursday, manicures, and even pet therapy. If you have a doctor's appointment, they'll take you there on Tuesdays and Thursdays. The food is excellent and really good. You get breakfast, lunch, and dinner. If you don't like what's on the menu, they have another menu you can look at.

Kw, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Pacifica Senior Living MillCreek!

February 26, 2017

We were really impressed with Pacifica Senior Living, which is why we chose it. The staff is very friendly and very accommodating to my mother’s needs. One thing that impressed us was that it was a larger apartment for a better price, which is why she is in a two-room unit. The food is very good; I have eaten there a couple of times. We are very pleased with it.

November 20, 2013

Pacifica was very nice. I didn't see the rooms and I didn't eat there but it was a nice place. Its ambience was fine. The one staff who I dealt with was very nice.

October 09, 2013

By Linda70910950

I really liked Pacifica because of their spacious, beautiful rooms. I liked their attitude, the posting of their activities and that they have the level of care mom needs. That's the place I'm hoping to get my parents to go.

Thank you for your review.

Questions about Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

We enjoy serving our residents in that are both independent and some that may require more assistance. We have and average age of 86 years old. Our residents are interested in a variety of things to do including walking clubs, outings to shopping/casinos, crafts, games, woodworking classes at our neighborhood Home Depot, etc.

What programs or activities does Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek offer to enrich residents' well-being?

Our Life Enrichment programs offer a variety of opportunities to meet new friends, discover new interests, exercise and maintain health, enjoy exciting outings and excursions . . . and so much more. We are also a pet friendly community because, after all, pets are part of the family.

What places are near Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

We have local stores and restaurants in walking distance. We are also close to medical centers. Our location is SO convenient!

What transportation services does Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek offer to assisted living residents?

We have a community van that transports our residents to physician appointments within the Salt Lake City area. We also take groups and travel together to amazing outings.

What makes the chef or dining program at Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

Our top notch Executive Chief creates culinary cuisine for ever meal! The menu is constantly changing and is regulated by a Dietitian. If there are any diet restrictions our staff will monitor and regulate meals.

What safety features or security measures does Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek offer to assisted living residents?

We have care staff available 24 hours a day to assist our residents and monitor their safety. Our Concierge is at the front desk until 7:00 pm most evenings and ensures that all entrances are locked and secured for the night.

How does Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

Communication is key! Our staff is in constant contact with family members and loved ones. We find out the best way for communication and verify important information is translated immediately when appropriate. Pacifica believes in an "open door" policy.

What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek during daytime and nighttime hours?

We make sure every resident's care requirements are met with care and kindness. There is "awake" staff for the nighttime hours for all necessary care and we also offer snacks when desired.

If Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

All small dogs and cats with up-to-date vaccination records are welcome. There are two wonderful walking paths for use in caring for our furry friends.

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

There is weekly in-services performed by various instructors specialized in cutting edge therapies along with meeting standard health and safety codes under State Regulations. All state regulated training is provided on site.

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Pacifica Senior Living has an active group of residents. With the range of ages from upper 70's up to 105! We have a diverse group where everyone is welcome. The community has multiple outings to nearby restaurants or special musical performances that are always a big hit.

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

What transportation services does Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek offer to independent living residents?

What makes the chef or dining program at Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

Beautiful living room with cozy fireplace, library, computer and puzzle area / Large shaded patio with seating for activities and quiet time / Activity room for games, group activities and movies / Private and Group Dining Room

What safety features or security measures does Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek offer to independent living residents?

Our community has a call system should a resident need assistance from an emergency professional.

Does Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

Our independent residents are able to speak to our nurse as needed. We also allow residents the freedom to choose any agency/service they wish to employ should they need support outside of what Pacifica Millcreek can provide to them.

What safety features or security measures does Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek provide to protect residents who wander?

The safety measures Pacifica provides to those residents who wander are necessary monitoring, redirecting and cueing along with secure egress doors.

Costs for Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek

Photos of Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek

Services and Amenities of Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek

• Companion Suites: No

• Dining Extra: Low/Sugar, Gluten Free

• Pets: Yes

• State Licenses: UT207219, UT000249

• About Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek

Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek is a retirement community in Salt Lake City, Utah offering independent and assisted living with close access to medical care, shopping, dining and entertainment. At Pacifica, we truly want our residents to rediscover life and all it has to offer. And our commitment to you is to help you make those discoveries each and every day. Our diverse and extensive activities program reflects what our residents enjoy doing the most. Our Salt Lake City senior living community has ongoing arts and crafts, games, lunch outings, trips throughout Utah, and so much more! With chef-prepared meals as well as weekly housekeeping and paid utilities, you'll have time to rediscover life's pleasures! At Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek, you'll find a community of friends with whom you can enjoy an active, worry-free lifestyle.

Map of Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek