Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek

Reviews of Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek

Assisted Living Reviews for Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek

September 29, 2016

By ThisfitsmeperfectA+

Came by this facility (or should I say hotel) and instantly liked it. The location is great and I want to live here when I get older. My own home is too big and empty. Pacifica looks so nice and the staff was so welcoming. I cannot stand pushy people and the people you meet here at Pacifica are like family. They even offered me to try their lunch! So I have already informed my kids where I want to be living later. Hate my empty house! I need people around me, activities that speak to my intellect and good food! Rooms are so pretty, clean, smells good. Save a spot for me!

You made our day today! We always love to receive great reviews like yours. We thank you for the opportunity to show you around and for your consideration! We look forward to seeing your again soon, we have your spot saved and all your new friends are waiting.

June 30, 2016

By Alan042263

We found Pacifica Senior Living MillCreek. We liked that it was clean, it had good atmosphere, and the pricing was good value for us.

Thank you for your positive review! We are very proud of our community and the exceptional level of care we provide. We do have a great staff and genuinely care for all our residents, thanks for noticing and sharing! We have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities. (The link to the Facebook page is on our website)

December 20, 2015

By Tammy27

I was very impressed with the staff at Pacifica Senior Living. The place has been remodeled, so it all looked new and fresh. I was impressed with the dining room. Their meals looked excellent and smelled wonderful. They have quite a bit of activities offered to the residents. They have a calendar set up for the different things that they do and places that they go. They have doctors and nurses on staff.
Thank you for your review.

June 30, 2015

My mom was at Pacifica Millcreek for the last 8 years. We weren't sure if she could go back there, but we found a way to get her back, so that worked out fine. A year ago, the staff wasn't so great, but now they are. They have changed a lot of the ways they're doing things, so it is very much more helpful. The rooms are still the same, but they are updating.

December 15, 2014

By Jim98726450

Pacifica Senior Living looked like a good facility. The people there were friendly, and they had the amenities I was looking for. I looked at a one-bedroom or a studio apartment. It was nice and adequate. It was in a good part of town. The exterior of the facility was nice. The staff was friendly and helpful.

October 13, 2014

By sisterhood

What a beautiful little place! A diamond in the rough! We saw many larger places and we loved the small and inviting feel of this place. The staff was friendly and they made us feel like we were family. We chose to move our mom in and she has made many friends there. She is still active and love that she can take walks in the neighborhood by her apartment. We love the food also, it is the best. The chef and his staff are wonderful to be around. They serve you like a restaurant! except in here, we can have seconds. Thank you to all the staff and especially for the cute marketer who made us feel like we were important and not just customer. we moved mom in because of the atmosphere we felt right off the bat!

September 11, 2011

By Sarah's Friend

I visited a friend at this facility and found it to be very nice. The staff seemed very caring and skilled. The dining room on the main floor was clean and well-lit and the food was very good. Servers catered to our every need, just like a restaurant. The game room was also very nice with bookshelves and tables. The activity director offered several games. The private rooms are spacious, but it would be nice if there was a little more counter space. The grounds are shady and well-kept. There is also a beauty salon on the premises, which offers haircuts and perms to the residents for a reasonable price. The woman in the salon is very patient and kind. Medical care at this facility is limited, but there is one floor for folks who need extra help. The professionals on the medical floor can give people medication and help them get dressed. Housekeeping services are offered on all three floors. The facility has a van that takes residents to shopping and other activities.

Independent Living Reviews for Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek

October 09, 2013

By Linda70910950

I really liked Pacifica because of their spacious, beautiful rooms. I liked their attitude, the posting of their activities and that they have the level of care mom needs. That's the place I'm hoping to get my parents to go.

Questions about Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

We enjoy serving our residents in that are both independent and some that may require more assistance. We have and average age of 86 years old. Our residents are interested in a variety of things to do including walking clubs, outings to shopping/casinos, crafts, games, woodworking classes at our neighborhood Home Depot, etc.

What programs or activities does Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek offer to enrich residents' well-being?

Our Life Enrichment programs offer a variety of opportunities to meet new friends, discover new interests, exercise and maintain health, enjoy exciting outings and excursions . . . and so much more. We are also a pet friendly community because, after all, pets are part of the family.

What places are near Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

We have local stores and restaurants in walking distance. We are also close to medical centers. Our location is SO convenient!

What transportation services does Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek offer to assisted living residents?

We have a community van that transports our residents to physician appointments within the Salt Lake City area. We also take groups and travel together to amazing outings.

What makes the chef or dining program at Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

Our top notch Executive Chief creates culinary cuisine for ever meal! The menu is constantly changing and is regulated by a Dietitian. If there are any diet restrictions our staff will monitor and regulate meals.

What safety features or security measures does Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek offer to assisted living residents?

We have care staff available 24 hours a day to assist our residents and monitor their safety. Our Concierge is at the front desk until 7:00 pm most evenings and ensures that all entrances are locked and secured for the night.

How does Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

Communication is key! Our staff is in constant contact with family members and loved ones. We find out the best way for communication and verify important information is translated immediately when appropriate. Pacifica believes in an "open door" policy.

What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek during daytime and nighttime hours?

We make sure every resident's care requirements are met with care and kindness. There is "awake" staff for the nighttime hours for all necessary care and we also offer snacks when desired.

If Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

All small dogs and cats with up-to-date vaccination records are welcome. There are two wonderful walking paths for use in caring for our furry friends.

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

There is weekly in-services performed by various instructors specialized in cutting edge therapies along with meeting standard health and safety codes under State Regulations. All state regulated training is provided on site.

Costs for Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek

Photos of Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek

Services and Amenities of Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: UT207219, UT000249

• About Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek

Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek is a retirement community in Salt Lake City, Utah offering independent and assisted living with close access to medical care, shopping, dining and entertainment. At Pacifica, we truly want our residents to rediscover life and all it has to offer. And our commitment to you is to help you make those discoveries each and every day. Our diverse and extensive activities program reflects what our residents enjoy doing the most. Our Salt Lake City senior living community has ongoing arts and crafts, games, lunch outings, trips throughout Utah, and so much more! With chef-prepared meals as well as weekly housekeeping and paid utilities, you'll have time to rediscover life's pleasures! At Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek, you'll find a community of friends with whom you can enjoy an active, worry-free lifestyle.

Map of Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek