Pioneer Valley Lodge

Reviews of Pioneer Valley Lodge

Independent Living Reviews for Pioneer Valley Lodge

June 16, 2016

By Bess523301

Mother chose to go into an independent living in Pioneer Valley Lodge. It’s excellent, very lovely apartment-style living with a lovely dining area where they can sit and visit, like a very fine restaurant. They have activities printed including yoga and quilting; they have anything they can think of. They have somebody that comes in and goes over their diet with them. They have a health nurse on call, so everything is good. They all love it. I have several friends there, so I know people besides my mother.

November 15, 2015

By Marlene32

We visited Pioneer Valley Lodge twice. It was great. We really want to move there, but it is just a matter of first getting things organized, like selling our house. Everybody that we talked to there was great. We like the apartment; it was nice, clean, bright, and cheery. We like the people. It was a really nice place.

July 15, 2015

I have been to Pioneer Valley. It was beautiful, we were very impressed with it, and we liked it very much. I thought the staff was very nice. The rooms were lovely and bigger; the whole facility was bigger.

February 15, 2015

By LovemyGrandma11

My Great Aunt lived here and it was awful! She fell and we got a call from another resident that lived there. She said that she asked them for help, and they said if she needed help to call 911. The people who live here seem sad. It is always empty unless there is a meal, seems like there is nothing to do. The building is beautiful and clean, but unless you are okay with staying in an apartment with no kitchen all day you are better off looking at some of the other facilities in the area.

Hi, I'm Katie, I work at Holiday Retirement's Home Office. I'm so sorry to hear that your aunt had a negative experience at Pioneer Valley Lodge. Please feel free to call our Home Office directly at 1-800-370-8331 to voice additional concerns or provide detail. Thanks,

December 20, 2014

Our visit was wonderful at Pioneer Valley Lodge. My parents really liked it there. The only difference is that the facility is bigger and a little bit brighter. They were having a speaker come in and talk about macular degeneration on the day that we were there, and then one day they were having a nurse come in and talk to them about cancer. The week that we went, they had an activity where they all went to the aerospace museum. They also have someone that comes in every week and does blood pressure. It seems like my parents would be a little bit more independent in there. They have managers here too.

October 24, 2012

By gohogrider

This is a lovely facility which welcomes everyone; whether they are just there to view, tour or visit a resident. The apartments (whether studio or two bedroom) are comfortable, cozy and nice. It sits on several acres and isn't encroached upon or bottled in with housing developments. It is across the street from a local hospital, ER, therapy center so medical access is immediate. Residents are kept safe, any concerns or problems are quickly attended to either by management personnel or maintenance, and the meals are delicious. The staff is very friendly. Because this is an assisted living center, residents can have care of their own choosing or the facility does have a care staff on site. The only downfall is that the general housekeeping could be better.

April 28, 2009

By Jeanne Ehrhart

I stayed here

Staying at Pioneer Valley Lodge was the most enjoyable experience. I would recommend it highly. The dining experience is superb. The cleanliness is outstanding. The staff is very supportive and loving toward all residents. There are activities galore both inside and outside of the building. Transportation is provided. Rent is very reasonable and is all inclusive. If extra care is required, personal assistants can be hired at a very low rate of just $11 per hour - and the hour can be broken up and utilized throughout the day.

Costs for Pioneer Valley Lodge

Photos of Pioneer Valley Lodge

Services and Amenities of Pioneer Valley Lodge

• Housing Extra: Handicap Barrier Free Units Available, Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Telephone Hookup

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Parking: Garage

• Technology Extra: Business Center, Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Pioneer Valley Lodge

Pioneer Valley Lodge is located in North Logan, UT, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Pioneer Valley Lodge for a visit...and stay!

Map of Pioneer Valley Lodge