Raider Ranch

Reviews of Raider Ranch

Independent Living Reviews for Raider Ranch

December 18, 2015

By Ginger Harber

Very safe and busy atmosphere. A lot of things to do. Friendly people and staff. I have been here five years and have no regrets of leaving my home. Stress-free living!

November 11, 2015

By Michael115923950

I visited Raider Ranch for my aunt. It was very nice, and I saw activities going on. The place was immaculate and brand new. The staff was excellent, more than helpful, and very knowledgeable.

November 20, 2014

By Marie Line

I have already settled in Raider Ranch, and I've been here almost a year. My overall experience has been very good. I have an apartment, and it is beautiful. The staff is very caring. They serve our food, but I can cook if I want to. We have recreational activities everyday like strength and balance, water volleyball, movies, and wifi bowling; they got a lot of stuff.

June 12, 2011

By AldCzar

Friend or relative of resident

This facility is very new and doesn't show any signs of wear and tear yet. I was very impressed with how modern the amenities are in each unit. The staff seems only adequate and I hear from my grandparents that some things have gone missing before. Visitors are welcome at meals, which are small but adequately prepared. The one downside of eating there is how long it takes. On multiple occasions we have spent in excess of 1.5 hrs at a very simple one-course lunch. The facility offers several levels of assistance include memory care. In the memory care portion of the facility, there is constant monitoring from very caring professionals. I would recommend this facility to those that can afford it.

Questions about Raider Ranch

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Raider Ranch. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

The residents are some of the most active around! Raider Ranch is a 55 and better community. The residents' favorite things to do is enjoy the live music, dancing, swim in the indoor and outdoor swimming pools, soak in the hot tub, play pool in the billiards room, exercise in the fitness center, pamper themselves in the spa, and walking around the pond.

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

Raider Ranch is centrally located to many great shopping centers as well as a quick drive to the cultural district including events at Texas Tech University, Garden and Art Center, the new Buddy Holly Performing Arts Center and so much more!

What are some recent off-site events that the community activity director at Raider Ranch has organized?

Residents enjoy local theatrical productions, sporting events (anything Texas Tech-related) and fine dining experiences at the many local restaurants. We also take overnight trips to places like Palo Duro Canyon, Fredricksburg, Windover, Nevada, Hobbs, Vegas (for a little gambling!) and even went on an Alaskan cruise.

What transportation services does Raider Ranch offer to independent living residents?

Raider Ranch has two transport shuttle buses as a vehicle used to get residents to their doctors appointments, shopping and general errands.

What makes the chef or dining program at Raider Ranch exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

Raider Ranch offers a wide variety of menu items each day including 2 daily specialty entrée selections and a daily "side" menu of about 12 different selections. There are also two soups and two specialty salads each day.

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

Dining Room, Bar, sitting areas, media room, activity room, billiards room, card rooms, craft room, patio, swimming pools, lobby, bistro, private dining room.

What safety features or security measures does Raider Ranch offer to independent living residents?

24-hour on-site security, gated community, emergency call system monitored 24 hours a day and a wellness check system

If Raider Ranch accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Yes furry family members are welcome! We have a gated dog park and walking trails to be enjoyed by our residents and their furry friends.

Does Raider Ranch work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

We partner with several home health agencies and private sitter services to ensure that our residents are able to obtain assistance as needed. We have our own Rehabcare for OT, PT, and speech therapy services that also provide wellness classes to our residents. Located in the main Club building we have an office that is in the house for home health and home care services.

Costs for Raider Ranch

Photos of Raider Ranch

Services and Amenities of Raider Ranch

• Get Costs

About Raider Ranch

Raider Ranch is a senior living provider in Lubbock, Texas that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Raider Ranch for more details on services and rates.

Map of Raider Ranch