Raider Ranch

Reviews of Raider Ranch

Independent Living Reviews for Raider Ranch

October 03, 2017

By Love it here!

I have been part of Raider Ranch Villas for exactly 11 months. I want to thank whoever is in charge of the office personnel. I have been lucky enough to have been exposed to each and everyone who is in management. They are a huge part of what makes Raider Ranch so special and each one although different individuals are a great team player. Your management is awesome and all are above the normal cut and I appreciate what they represent and how hard they work at trying to help all of us at Raider Ranch. I have basically been in management for over 50 years and I know how hard it is to get everyone on the same page and I am impressed with their attitude a great deal.

Thank you for your kind review!

March 31, 2017

By Jim225368

Raider Ranch is what we want for mom. The staff was very professional. Everything was top notch. The apartments were very nice, well kept, and looked good. The feedback from other people was good. They had different programs for different patients. The location was in a good part of town three blocks from my house.

Thank you for taking the time to review our community! We are thankful to hear your kind words, and grateful for the kind review.

May 10, 2016

By Jack WBQVIA

Raider Ranch was a nice place with a lot of activities, like swimming and water aerobics. They had an exercise room and provided three meals a day. Vanessa showed us around and our room. We're moving into a brand-new facility which has just opened up with really nice homes in the independent living and assisted living, too. They have a big clubhouse and a new addition that they call The Bridge, which is where we're going. The Bridge is assisted living if you need it. You wear a call button around your neck and press it if you need help 24/7. We had a nice meal there, and everybody was nice and friendly.

Raider Ranch appreciates your kind review and we are proud that you are enjoying your new apartment in our newest addition to the independent living community. The optional Bridge program is a very unique concept that combines the benefits of independent living with personalized non-medical assistance custom-tailored to your specific needs provided by our courteous Bridge Associates with our legendary West Texas hospitality.

May 10, 2016

By Lee34

I like Raider Ranch because it is a very active community. It has many levels of care. I could park my car there, and bring in my three dogs; but I cannot afford this facility.

December 18, 2015

By Ginger Harber

Very safe and busy atmosphere. A lot of things to do. Friendly people and staff. I have been here five years and have no regrets of leaving my home. Stress-free living!

November 11, 2015

By Michael115923950

I visited Raider Ranch for my aunt. It was very nice, and I saw activities going on. The place was immaculate and brand new. The staff was excellent, more than helpful, and very knowledgeable.

November 20, 2014

By Marie Line

I have already settled in Raider Ranch, and I've been here almost a year. My overall experience has been very good. I have an apartment, and it is beautiful. The staff is very caring. They serve our food, but I can cook if I want to. We have recreational activities everyday like strength and balance, water volleyball, movies, and wifi bowling; they got a lot of stuff.

June 12, 2011

By AldCzar

This facility is very new and doesn't show any signs of wear and tear yet. I was very impressed with how modern the amenities are in each unit. The staff seems only adequate and I hear from my grandparents that some things have gone missing before. Visitors are welcome at meals, which are small but adequately prepared. The one downside of eating there is how long it takes. On multiple occasions we have spent in excess of 1.5 hrs at a very simple one-course lunch. The facility offers several levels of assistance include memory care. In the memory care portion of the facility, there is constant monitoring from very caring professionals. I would recommend this facility to those that can afford it.

Questions about Raider Ranch

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Raider Ranch. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

The residents are some of the most active around! Raider Ranch is a 55 and better community. The residents' favorite things to do is enjoy the live music, dancing, swim in the indoor and outdoor swimming pools, soak in the hot tub, play pool in the billiards room, exercise in the fitness center, pamper themselves in the spa, and walking around the pond.

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

Raider Ranch is centrally located to many great shopping centers as well as a quick drive to the cultural district including events at Texas Tech University, Garden and Art Center, the new Buddy Holly Performing Arts Center and so much more!

What are some recent off-site events that the community activity director at Raider Ranch has organized?

Residents enjoy local theatrical productions, sporting events (anything Texas Tech-related) and fine dining experiences at the many local restaurants. We also take overnight trips to places like Palo Duro Canyon, Fredricksburg, Windover, Nevada, Hobbs, Vegas (for a little gambling!) and even went on an Alaskan cruise.

What transportation services does Raider Ranch offer to independent living residents?

Raider Ranch has two transport shuttle buses as a vehicle used to get residents to their doctors appointments, shopping and general errands.

What makes the chef or dining program at Raider Ranch exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

Raider Ranch offers a wide variety of menu items each day including 2 daily specialty entrée selections and a daily "side" menu of about 12 different selections. There are also two soups and two specialty salads each day.

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

Dining Room, Bar, sitting areas, media room, activity room, billiards room, card rooms, craft room, patio, swimming pools, lobby, bistro, private dining room.

What safety features or security measures does Raider Ranch offer to independent living residents?

24-hour on-site security, gated community, emergency call system monitored 24 hours a day and a wellness check system

If Raider Ranch accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Yes furry family members are welcome! We have a gated dog park and walking trails to be enjoyed by our residents and their furry friends.

Does Raider Ranch work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

We partner with several home health agencies and private sitter services to ensure that our residents are able to obtain assistance as needed. We have our own Rehabcare for OT, PT, and speech therapy services that also provide wellness classes to our residents. Located in the main Club building we have an office that is in the house for home health and home care services.

Costs for Raider Ranch

Photos of Raider Ranch

Services and Amenities of Raider Ranch

• Condos Townhomes
  • Detached Homes

• Coffee Shop
  • Golf
  • Pool
  • Features Extra: On Site Restaurant(S); Gated Community; Indoor Pool And Outdoor Pool; Hot Tub; Billiards Room; Game Rooms; Library; Arts And Crafts Room; Puzzle Room

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Tai Chi

Types of care

• Transportation: Transportation Available

• Get Costs

About Raider Ranch

raiderranch.com

Raider Ranch in Lubbock, Texas provides a comfortable, vibrant environment for seniors to receive devoted, personalized care.

We support residents 55 and older with our personal care services in a secure, close-knit community, and we aim to center well-being by aiding in daily tasks while encouraging independence. Our community has a ranch-style flair and is tucked into a quiet, rural area that provides tranquility and relaxation.

At Raider Ranch, we believe life should be celebrated, and we like to say that we add life to years, not just years to life. Our experienced team offers a host of personal concierge services catered to the individual needs of all who call Raider Ranch home. Residents can enjoy an independent lifestyle free of small chores, and instead enjoy the activities and amenities provided, or relax in the privacy of their apartments – it’s truly up to them. Raider Ranch offers one, two and three-bedroom living options to accommodate various preferences and ensure a smooth transition to life in our community. Make yourself at home in our spacious apartments, which can include balconies or patios and plenty of large windows to let in the Texas sunshine or the warm glow of a West Texas sunset.

Beautiful outdoor landscapes and inviting indoor atmospheres immerses residents into an ideal environment for seniors looking to get the most out of their senior living experience. In our dining area, we serve delicious meals to match the palettes and preferences of those in our care, the community features an indoor and outdoor pool, a lake with walking trails, state-of-the-art fitness center and we even have a dog park, for all of our furry friends!

Map of Raider Ranch