Golden Livingcenter - Titusville

Reviews of Golden Livingcenter - Titusville

Nursing Home Reviews for Golden Livingcenter - Titusville

April 13, 2012

By amn86

As far as nursing homes go, Golden Living in Titusville PA is a pretty nice place if you have to use a nursing home. Of course, they also provide rehabilitation services, physical therapy and the like. My grandfather checked in over a year ago due to increasingly poor health and dementia. I've never felt like my grandfather was in any danger of abuse nor neglect, and he gets all of his medication on time and we receive frequent updates. The girls try their best to strike up conversation with him, and the physical therapist has made a surprising amount of headway my grandfather, an impressive feat seeing as he is a stubborn 90 year old man. The rooms are always clean, the social areas are always monitored well, and the food seems to be some of the better I've seen for nursing home quality food. I've visited this facility a few times before my grandfather was there for various friends of my family and the staff was always polite and helpful. My only criticism is that occasionally we will run into a snag with getting urinary and blood tests back on time, though I feel that may have to do more with the doctors that come in to visit from the local hospital than the nursing home itself.

March 29, 2012

By WONDERWOMAN2

THE RESIDENCE WAS VERY CLEAN AND TIDY. THE EMPLOYEES WERE ALL VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. THEY HAVE MANY ACTIVITIES FOR THE RESIDENCE TO PARTICIPATE IN, SUCH AS GAMES, VIDEOS, AND PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES (AS TOLLERATED). THE OCCASIONALLY INVITED THE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL CHILDREN INTO THE LIVING CENTER TO INTERACT WITH THE RESIDENTS. THE RESIDENTS TELL THE CHILDREN STORIES, ANSWER QUESTIONS THAT THEY MAY HAVE, AND THEY PLAY ALL SORTS OF GAMES AND DO ALL SORTS OF CRAFTS WITH THE CHILDREN. THE CENTER URGES PARTICIPATION FROM ALL OF THE RESIDENTS. WHEN THE RESIDENTS HAVE VISITORS THEY ARE ACCOMIDATED AS POLITELY AS POSSIBLE AND ANY OF THEIR QUESTIONS ARE ALSO ANSWERED ACTURATLY AND PROMPTLY. THE FOOD THAT IS PROVIDED BY THE CENTER IS ALSO HIGH QUALITY AND PREPARED BY WONDERFUL COOKS AND FOLLOWED BY THE DIETICIAN. THIS IS A WONDERFUL FACILITY AND I WOULD NOT MIND LIVING THERE WHEN THE TIME COMES THAT I CANNOT TAKE CARE OF MYSELF.

Services and Amenities of Golden Livingcenter - Titusville

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Golden Livingcenter - Titusville

Golden Livingcenter - Titusville is a senior living provider in Titusville, Pennsylvania that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Golden Livingcenter - Titusville for more details on services and rates.

Map of Golden Livingcenter - Titusville