Silver Stream Center

Reviews of Silver Stream Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Silver Stream Center

October 05, 2016

By BlueBellGirl

My mother was here and they helped her get back to the level that she needed to be at to go to an assisted living. The staff were honest and upfront about her level of care and didn't try to convince me to get my mom to stay there to get her money. She went here for rehab after a broken hip. Therapy was great. Food could have been better.

January 30, 2013

By caring0116313

My grandfather was brought right from the hospital to Silver Stream Center, but no one had asked me about him and no one addressed me to say what was going on. Although, I did get a call from the social worker about his prognosis and they let me know how he was doing. When I first came to this facility, I didn't think the place was well-maintained. My first impression was I didn't like it. My grandfather liked the food, but I don't think he is completely satisfied with them, too.

November 09, 2011

By Joodles

A very old, and rather charming building draws you as you first arrive. Due to it's age, there seems to be constant work being done to either the outside structure or the inside. The staff is welcoming and friendly upon arrival. I was able to meet with one of the social workers, and it was obvious he was under stress doing double duty since there is was a critical situation with short staffing.The staff appeared to be be crunching to get everything done....but they seem to not allow this to effect their ooncern for the residents. The little interchange I was able to witness showed care and friendliness combined with professional skills. This facility is kept clean and the staff seems to be determined to make things work so the residents are kept happy.

Photos of Silver Stream Center

Services and Amenities of Silver Stream Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Silver Stream Center

Offering skilled nursing, medical and rehabilitative care for patients and residents. Whether for a short stay or for an extended period, our Clinical Care Teams are focused on implementing personalized care programs to facilitate recovery and improve well-being.

Map of Silver Stream Center