Eldercrest Nursing Center

Reviews of Eldercrest Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Eldercrest Nursing Center

March 08, 2015

By Chelleybo1016

My husband, at 52, had to have skilled nursing care for the last month or so of his life. We, along with his Dr, decided on Eldercrest. The staff and medical attention that he received while there, was excellent. Very caring and always looking to see if the family needed anything as well. I have highly recommended this home to quite a few people and will continue to do so.

June 22, 2014

By jackspring

We had both of our parents in the rehabilitation program. The therapist who worked with them were excellent. However the nursing staff, aides, and workers were less than adequate. We had to pull both of our parents out of there due to them becoming sicker than when they went in. We were told we were pulling them out against medical advice and had the ambulance take them to the ER. Both of them were very sick one with Pnemonia, and the other with aspirative pneumonia. Constantly they were not checked on, or showered. A family member had to be around at all times in order to make sure they were getting the care they needed.

About Eldercrest Nursing Center

Eldercrest Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Munhall, Pennsylvania that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Eldercrest Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Eldercrest Nursing Center