The Laurels of New London

Reviews of The Laurels of New London

Nursing Home Reviews for The Laurels of New London

June 22, 2012

By jorock

Overall the facility looked very well ran. The staff was very kind and upfront even crack jokes with my grandmother. The facility was very clean and well maintained, with no apparent flaws on the surface. One thing to note that I really enjoyed seeing was this little notice board in around the welcoming desk. It gave information like what the weather was going to be like and what the upcoming holiday was going to be, as well as the current date. It seems like a basic thing to have but the styling of this one stood out to me and I felt that it was a important thing for the local residence.One of the downside to me was that the room seemed very small for two people to share. It appeared they shared the dressers that were located at the front of the room, and as for personal effect they seemed to have to be small to really be kept. My grandmother had to store most of her books in the corner by her bed. I was happy to see that she could at least have a moderately sized TV as she does like to follow some of her favorite local sports teams. My only other complaint was the staff seemed a bit small at the time, although it could just be a case of me not seeing everyone there.

Services and Amenities of The Laurels of New London

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About The Laurels of New London

The Laurels of New London is a senior living provider in New London, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact The Laurels of New London for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Laurels of New London