Continuing Healthcare at the Ridge

Reviews of Continuing Healthcare at the Ridge

Nursing Home Reviews for Continuing Healthcare at the Ridge

October 26, 2015

By Big Mistake

My experience with this facility was the worst. My father was admitted for rehab. He twisted his ankle and needed therapy to get him walking again. In the 19 days that he was in their care he had 3 strokes. None of the staff recognized any of the symptoms. Luckily, a family member was there and alerted them to call an ambulance and get him to emergency. The first two strokes were mini strokes and he was sent back to the facility. When he was having the third stroke, the nurse said that he was "just tired". I recognized the symptoms and asked for an ambulance to take him to emergency. He had a massive stroke and passed 15 days later. A lay person knows the symptoms of a stroke, but the nurses at this facility did not, even after he had a history of having strokes in their care.

July 02, 2014

By sunnycloud

A horrible facility with little respect for the clients and their families. My father went there after open heart surgery, and they did not get him up for over 24 hours in spite of the fact that walking is essential for a post heart surgery patient. Their reason? No doctor's orders. Apparently they do not know how to use a phone to ask the doctor for his orders. When I complained, the director told me that I was "lucky" that anyone agreed to operate on my father at all "at his age." The physical therapist tried to make my father use a walker on hsi second day there. The last thing the cardiac nurse said on our way out of the hospital was not to use a walker. The physical therapist got nasty with me when I pointed that out. No respect for the elderly. Little knowledge of their jobs. Horrible place. Avoid it like the plague.

Costs for Continuing Healthcare at the Ridge

Photos of Continuing Healthcare at the Ridge

Services and Amenities of Continuing Healthcare at the Ridge

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 1218 R

About Continuing Healthcare at the Ridge

The Continuing Healthcare Solutions network of communities offer a range of senior living options including assisted living, skilled nursing and rehabilitation, long-term care, respite care and Alzheimer’s care.

Our compassionate and dedicated staff ensures that our residents receive the highest quality of care in a warm, friendly environment designed not only to preserve the quality of life but to enhance it.

With locations throughout Ohio, you are sure to find a Continuing Healthcare Solutions community near you. We invite you to visit us and learn more about our communities and how we can assist you in meeting your needs.

Assisted living is a great option for seniors who are still active but require some assistance with basic activities of daily living. Residents have their own apartment and are able to come and go as they please, allowing them to maintain their independence. Assistance with medication, 3 meals a day, laundry and housekeeping services and a full array of social and recreational programs are available for residents to enjoy.

The mission of Continuing Healthcare Solutions is to provide our residents with exceptional care and treat them with the highest levels of dignity and respect. This demands a commitment to building and maintaining a reputation as a preferred provider of healthcare services, hiring, training and retaining quality healthcare professionals and being a leader in our chosen communities.

Map of Continuing Healthcare at the Ridge