The Inn at Northwood Village

Reviews of The Inn at Northwood Village

Assisted Living Reviews for The Inn at Northwood Village

June 14, 2015

By Jerry48

We did select The Inn several months ago and put my brother-in-law in there, but he passed a couple of weeks ago. I had found this spot, and it was absolutely beautiful, but my brother-in-law was taking care of all the arrangements and everything, and he handled that. The care was fantastic, and everything was perfect there. We just don't have any complaints whatsoever, and if anyone in the future needs that, we definitely would go there. The staff was on the conservative side being an Alzheimer's site, but they were fantastic.

Photos of The Inn at Northwood Village

Services and Amenities of The Inn at Northwood Village

About The Inn at Northwood Village

The Inn at Northwood Village is Dover's newest premier assisted living community. Located conveniently off of the highway, The Inn features putting greens, theater, bird aviary, cafe, pub, secured memory care unit and so much more. Services of medication administration, personal hygiene, mobility, and bowel and bladder can be provided by our on-site 24 hour nursing staff.

Map of The Inn at Northwood Village