Campbell Place Bellefontaine, OH

Reviews of Campbell Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Campbell Place

May 08, 2021

By ReviewerRD#4521

I have been up there at Campbell Place and they seemed to want me in. The business part is nice. The staff is super nice. They make you feel like you have known them forever. It is the cheapest one I could find, it is really nice, and I like everything about it. The location is easy to get to. The room is not as big as what I like, and I can't take all my furniture in, but it is big enough for me.

Costs for Campbell Place

Photos of Campbell Place

Services and Amenities of Campbell Place

About Campbell Place

At Campbell Place, our senior living community, we develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, and a full-time registered nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. We can also help coordinate home health, physical therapy, or occupational therapy needs as needed. Our residents engage in a variety of stimulating activities, such as tai chi, card and board games, and bingo. We go on regular outings for shopping, dining, and entertainment. We provide our residents with high quality assisted living care. Schedule a visit to Campbell Place in Bellefontaine today.

Map of Campbell Place