Nursing Homes in Loma Linda

39 Communities

Heritage Gardens

25271 Barton Road, Loma Linda, CA
$$$$
amfortunet: "Clean and comfortable facility. I was a patient there most of 2016 and appreciated the care of the nurses and assistants, and all the employees there--including office personnel. Most were personable and caring, some above and beyond. Dr. Pai and the staff there made a real difference in my recovery. Rehabilitation crew is the best...always encouraging and stimulatiing new activities. I was told I would never walk again and I am now walking, sometimes without a cane! ... (read more)

Linda Valley Care Center

25383 Cole Street, Loma Linda, CA
$$$$
browneyes4ever: "am not happy with the care my sister is getting they come and go without doing what needs to be done. Her room hasn't be mopped once since she has been in there now 3 weeks! I understand there isn't enough help to go around. "

Totally Kids Specialty Healthcare

1720 MOUNTAIN VIEW, Loma Linda, CA

The Grove Care and Wellness

3401 Lemon St., Riverside, CA
$$$$
The Grove and Care Wellness facility is situated in Riverside, California, and is located next to the Riverside Freeway. Residents appreciate this facility being located in a clean, welcoming part of town, and relatives appreciate the size of the apartments and the professional, knowledgeable staff members. Residents enjoy a variety of dining options include an in-room kitchenette, dining room meals or room service. Seniors socialize in the TV room or spru... (read more)

Plymouth Village

900 Salem Drive, Redlands, CA
$$$$
Plymouth Village is located in the southern part of Redlands, on the eastern edge of the Greater Los Angeles metro area. It sits between the Citrus Village Shopping Center and Prospect Park, making it easy for residents to go shopping, dining and on off-site outings. Residents appreciate the quality of the dining room as well as the provided transportation for those who have difficulty walking from their room to the dining area. Residents enjoy several amenities, such as a pu... (read more)

Community Care on Palm

4768 PALM AVENUE, Riverside, CA
$$$$
Anonymous101017950: "The Community Care on Palm was nice. The place seemed clean, and the people seemed friendly. It was a little more homey. They had carpets on the floors and wallpapers. The director was really nice. It looked like the residents were getting a lot of attention. I liked the place. It was a secured facility. "

Grand Terrace Care Center

12000 MT VERNON AVENUE, Grand Terrace, CA
$$$$
Anthony20: "My mom is at Grand Terrace Health Care Center, and so far so good. She's been there for almost a month now. I am very pleased that they are working with her to get more stable on her feet. The facility was really clean. If anybody would need rehab, I would certainly recommend this place. "

Laurel Convalescent Hospital

7509 Laurel Ave, Fontana, CA
$$$$
Sharika: "My mother has been in Laurel Convalescent Hospital for a couple of months now. The staff is OK. However, when you walk in, it doesn't smell good. She wants to eat out a lot because she doesn't like their food. It's an OK community. They have outings, games, and basic things all nursing homes seem to have."

Reche Canyon Rehab & HCC

1350 Reche Canyon Rd, Colton, CA
$$$$
Laurie's sister: "I was worried at first. There are so many rehabs with horrible reviews. However, our experience with Reche Canyon Rehab was excellent. All staff were caring and professional. The facility was clean and my sister had the best of care. She was transferred to Reche Canyon Rehab after being in Corona Regional Hospital for one month and where she received a tracheotomy and feeding tube. She was unable to walk or talk when she entered Reche Canyon Rehab. Her tracheotomy and feedi... (read more)

Chapman Convalescent Hospital

4301 CAROLINE COURT, Riverside, CA
$$$$
Peniplop: "Patients we're verbally abused and mistreated, es pp ecially if it were regarding financial issues. Although the facility had a Social worker who had gone from hundreds of cases and gsd y OK travel, to a stationary job site with approximately 50 patient. There was little or no family interaction and displays of laziness. I had to apply for and follow up on the location of my application ad we'll as it's status completion of the application. There we're a mixed race o... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Loma Linda area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 7 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Loma Linda area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 39 nursing homes communities in the Loma Linda area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.