The Manor Independent Senior Living

Offers Independent Living and Senior Apartment

12910 Dorman Rd, Pineville, NC 28134
The Manor Independent Senior Living (844) 718-0884
PROMOTION! 1 day

EXCITING NEW LEASING SPECIAL FOR THE MANOR : Take advantage of our "2 MONTHS RENT FREE" for prospects who move-in within 60 days of touring.!!! Let us welcome you home soon!

Reviews of The Manor Independent Senior Living

Independent Living Reviews for The Manor Independent Senior Living

December 21, 2015

By RB2

My wife and I are living in The Manor for two months now. This is an active community, and that is the reason why we chose this place. We just rent the apartment, and there is no buy-in, which we like. We do not need to contract the services in advance too. I haven't eaten in the dining hall very much because we usually buy or cook our own food. However, it seems that the food is very good. There are also activities for the community as a whole, such as picnics and entertainment. We also have individual activities determined by our interests. There are a lot of small groups that meet together and share their interests. We can go to the computer center if we want to. There is also a group that practices art. Our experience here so far is excellent.

August 13, 2014

The apartments at The Manor are beautiful. They are large, beautiful, and we like them very much. Everything is A+; it is very, very nice here. The staff is very, very good -- excellent. Like most places, they offer an exercise room and various activities in the great room, but I am not interested in any of those. I should be walking a lot more than I am. They have another set of apartments called the Dorchester and they also have a group of cottages here. A lot of people live here, almost 400. The food is a problem right now because the chef who was here when we came is no longer here and I think the food is not as good as it used to be. The dining room is attractive and very nice. The beauty of the apartments and the size of them are worth recommending. We have eleven-foot ceilings, granite countertops in the kitchen, and a laundry room. The rooms are large. They have prime building and chair rails. It is just a nice place. The staff is very nice, very good, and very friendly. They respond quickly. This is an excellent place.

November 28, 2013

The Manor had independent living and if you need assisted living, they had another facility right alongside it. The facility was clean. They had shared exercise room and dining room. They also had a restaurant. One of the attractions there was no prepared food and you would have to order to food from the restaurant. You would have to order and pay for them unlike in other facilities where they had two or three meals a day provided by the facility. They had a quite reasonable sized room. They had a kitchen. The fees were a lot lower than the other place. The young person who showed us around was very nice. It was near a hospital and near a rapidly developing area with all kinds of restaurants.

By Janet29

Throughout the years I have always loved to volunteer and am still able to do that through the Friends & Neighbors program. I am a very social person and love to meet new people. Living at the Manor is like being in a college dorm all over again. I love staying active and independent.

By Joan26

From day one, after meeting the residents at the Manor I feel like I am part of one big family. I have the best of both worlds my own family lives close by too. Finding a place that is safe and secure was a big priority for me and believe me I feel very safe living at the Manor. I am very thankful there is no more yard work for me.

By Marvel1

During the first couple weeks of my move to the Manor I met so many friends that made me feel very welcome. Everything is so convenient. My family lives very close to me and I can go shopping in less than five minutes from where I live. Afternoon socials at 4:00 PM are a must. I look forward to the social every day. There are so many activities to participate in I don’t have time to stay in my apartment unless I want to. I love my new home.

August 08, 2013

By Jerry10

The Manor at Carolina Place was nice and brand new. It had a complete apartment with a full complete kitchen and laundry facility right in your own suite! It really appealed to me the most. Their rooms and the staff were nice. They catered to what the public wanted now and they were really upgraded.

Questions about The Manor Independent Senior Living

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at The Manor Independent Senior Living. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

The Manor consists of residents 55 & older, who are active & independent. You can find them enjoying our activities like Bridge Group, Lunch Bunch, Exercise Class, Wine & Cheese Socials, Activity Trips, & Art Classes!

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

The Manor residents enjoy easy access to Pineville Park, Carolina Place Mall, South Park Mall, Lake Wylie, Uptown Charlotte (museums, Ballgames, Trolley Ride, Johnson & Wales, Tyvola Senior Center, Flea Markets, Blumenthal Performing Arts, Belk Theatre, Ovens Auditorium), Nascar & Billy Graham Library to name a few!

What are some recent off-site events that the community activity director at The Manor Independent Senior Living has organized?

We're very busy at The Manor! Our residents have gone on trips to Billy Graham Library, Charlotte Premium Outlet, Knights Ballgame, Harrah’s Casino, various restaurants each month & The Woodmill Winery.

What transportation services does The Manor Independent Senior Living offer to independent living residents?

Our bus provides transportation to Grocery Stores, Banks, Walmart, and various trips for shopping. We also assist in getting Lyft transportation through our front desk concierge.

What makes the chef or dining program at The Manor Independent Senior Living exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

The choice is yours! We offer ala carte food choices or several different meal plans to choose! We also offer free delivery to your home nightly should you choose to dine-in.

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

Residents can enjoy access to our Fitness Room, Libraries, Billiards Room, Parlor, Club Room, Computer Lab, Styling Salon, Activity Arts & Crafts room, Courtyard with Gazebo, and 24-hour Market Pantry.

What safety features or security measures does The Manor Independent Senior Living offer to independent living residents?

Residents can only enter by using a secure code and/or a FOB key. We also have a 24-hour front desk staff.

If The Manor Independent Senior Living accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

There are several outdoor courtyards that are pet-friendly. We also offer a daily Yappy Hour where residents and their pets can socialize together.

Does The Manor Independent Senior Living work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

Yes. Bayada Home Health Care, ATR Physical Therapy as well as numerous third-party companies such as Doctors Making House Calls, Visiting Angels and pharmacy delivery companies.

Costs for The Manor Independent Senior Living

Photos of The Manor Independent Senior Living

Services and Amenities of The Manor Independent Senior Living

• Companion Suites: No
  • Housing Extra: Rent Includes Electric, Water, Trash Removal, Secured Access, Cable & Wi Fi, Full Kitchen, Fitness Center, Landscaping, Exercise Classes, Game Rooms, Maintenance, Activities Calendar & 24/7 Front Desk Staff In Our Pet Friendly Community!

• Dining Extra: At The Manor, You Won’t Need To Leave Home To Find A Variety Of Dining Options. Meals Are Served Restaurant Style, By Staff Who Know & Care For You, à La Carte Style. You Only Pay For What You Want! Residents Can Enjoy Sitting With Friends Or Inviting Family Members To Dine For Special Occasions! If You Choose To Dine With Us Regularly, Residents Are Encouraged To Join The Dining Club & Save Money! With 3 Options To Choose From, You’re Sure To Find One That Suits Your Needs! Each Option Comes With A Bonus Credit That Rolls Over Each Month. The Dining Club Is Automatically Billed And Sent With Your Rent Statements. If It Is More Convenient, Pay By Cash, Check Or Credit Card At The Dining Room. The Dining Club Can Be Used Month To Month. If You Sign Up And Do Not Feel It’s A Good Fit, Opt Out Of Any Month! Or Rejoin If You Notice You’re Dining More Often! Dining Room Is Open Seven Days A Week For Lunch. Dinner Is Available Monday Friday Only. Breakfast Is Available For Delivery Monday Friday Only. Lunch Is Served à La Carte And Consists Of Soups, Sandwiches And Made To Order Items. All Residents Receive A Monthly Dinner Calendar At The Beginning Of Each Month So They Can Plan Ahead On When To Cook In Or Eat Out. Residents Can Also Enjoy Themed Meals & Celebratory Holiday Events & Promotions In The Dining Room.

• General Store
  • Features Extra: Night Patrol, Business Center, On Site Management, Recreation Room, Public Transportation, Laundry Facilities, Meal Service, Library, Bbq/Picnic Area, Availability 24 Hours Fitness Center, Housekeeping, Group Exercise, High Speed Internet, On Site Maintenance, Free Weights, Elevator, Clubhouse, Courtyard, Package Receiving, Off Street Parking, Monthly Resident Events, Guest Suite

• Internet Enabled Rooms
  • Technology Extra: No

• Nurse On Staff: No

• Activities Extra: Resident Birthday Gatherings, Wine & Cheese Socials, Holiday Gatherings, Spring Fling, Mother's Day Brunch, Father's Day Dinner, Coffee Klatch, Annual Luau, Farmer's Market ,Thanksgiving Feast, Winter Holiday Extravaganza, Special Field Trips, Resident Interest Groups

• Diet Extra: No

• Pets: Yes

Nurses

• Nurses Extra: No

About The Manor Independent Senior Living

manorcharlotte.com

Enjoy luxury independent senior living at The Manor in Pineville, North Carolina! Designed for seniors who value lifestyle choices, community amenities, in-home services & plenty of activities to keep you busy! All services & dining are a la carte, so you only pay for what you use!

All rent includes electric, water, trash removal, secured access, cable & Wi-Fi, amenity rooms, event calendar & 24/7 front desk staff!

Services
    The Manor is a community that focuses on residents' well-being above all else. As such, our community offers a list of services available to residents should they need a little extra help from time to time. We offer in-home doctor's visits, on-site physical therapy, friendly faces to run errands, housekeeping and much more! The best part? You only pay for the services you use.
Apartment Amenities
  • Wheelchair Access
  • Refrigerator
  • W/D Hookup
  • Handrails

At The Manor, you won’t need to leave home to find a variety of dining options. Meals are served restaurant-style, by staff who know & care for you, à la carte style. You only pay for what you want!

Map of The Manor Independent Senior Living