Westhampton Care Center

Reviews of Westhampton Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Westhampton Care Center

March 14, 2016

By zoey2016

Westhampton Care Center is the best nursing home and rehab center I have been to. My mom was a resident here and I could not have asked for better nurses, CNAs or staff. She was being very well cared for with every need met. My mom enjoyed the activities that were offered and the food was excellent. The facility also offers a very nice courtyard which is enclosed and very nice to sit out in the summer. This facility comes very highly recommended.

April 26, 2013

By Ava1

West Hampton Nursing is pretty good. The only thing is she's been here for quite some time and she's picking up staph infections so we're not very happy with that. She cleared up one thing and then she got another thing and we're just hoping that after this is cleared up she can go home. I have no complaints, she's getting great service here. They attend to whatever needs she may have. But the thing is she'll get these staph bacteria, and that's the only thing that's keeping her from having her go home. I think they need to sterilize the rooms.

October 19, 2011

By the007al

This is really a very comfortable nursing home. The staff are very friendly and everything is very comfortable. The food is high-quality too. It is quite inexpensive and is a great option for senior citizens in the area who need this type of rest. They have highly-trained staff and there are even certain events you can participate in to have fun. My stay at the nursing home was a enjoyable one and there's even free food for visitors/guests! This was good for my family. They give all their guests a tour around the nursing home too. They really know ow to take great care of you. I've actually had bad experiences going to other nursing homes. There was one time when at a different nursing home i was he victim of food poisoning. Intentional or not, it didn't make me feel very secure. So I moved to this one. I highly reccomend this nursing home.

Services and Amenities of Westhampton Care Center

About Westhampton Care Center

Westhampton Care Center is a senior living provider in Westhampton, New York that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Westhampton Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Westhampton Care Center