Atrium Post Acute Care of Park Ridge

Reviews of Atrium Post Acute Care of Park Ridge

Nursing Home Reviews for Atrium Post Acute Care of Park Ridge

July 27, 2015

By worst

This place is TERRIBLE. My mom is a resident and I have found her left in soiled underware, most times not in her own clothing even though I provide and label all her things. They have lost her glasses twice as well as her dentures. She has been left unmonitored which resulted in her falling out of her wheelchair and breaking her hand. I have written letters and met with the facility director as well as the director of nursing. NO IMPROVEMENT. Do not send your loved ones here. I would rate NO stars but the site wouldn't let me.

June 05, 2015

By Joe Hoder

I wanted to express my sincere thanks to the team at Atrium Post Acute of Park Ridge for the kindness you afforded me during my two week stay at the Atrium . I found the rooms to be very spacious and comfortable and your staff of nurses and aids to be friendly and service orientated. All meals provided by your kitchen Food Dept. were tasty and well prepared and organized. To provide the variety and balance that your Food Director is able to achieve in a facility of this type is truly noteworthy. Your Physical Therapy Department, managed by James Banogon, was found to be outstanding. The level of expertise displayed by the Occupational and Physical Therapists was consistently of high caliber and all work sessions were performed in a friendly and professional manner. In summing up, my stay at the Atrium was extremely pleasant and satisfying. I left with regained strength in my left operated hip and the ability to walk without pain after hip replacement surgery. I left the Atrium with a feeling of love and appreciation for a facility that works extremely hard to provide the highest of care for their patients. I will always recommend the Atrium to people who need the best of care. Finally, your interest in trying to make the Atrium into the best facility in New Jersey has helped to provide the spark that will lead others to assist you in your goal. You are to be congratulated for a job well done.

June 02, 2015

By DLDaughter

I have found the care my beloved mother has received to date at Plaza Regency to be outstanding. The facility is bright, immaculately clean, and welcoming. The admission staff literally welcomed us with open arm, assuring me that my mother's care was priority, and never focused on financial details etc. My mother was given a lovely and spacious room and I was encouraged to make it as "homey" as we would like .But it is the nursing staff and aids as well as the PT/OT staff that have been truly AMAZING! They have come to know my mother as a person and nurtured mentally and physically. My mom appearance is always impeccably clean every day and participates in daily activities and socials thanks to the outstanding activities staff. Everyone knows and welcomes my mother by name as well as myself and my family as though we were family. The decision to have to place my mother in long term care was truly one of the most difficult decisions of my life, and I thank God every day that I have found the Plaza Regency, to care for my mother who only deserves the very best!!!

April 28, 2015

By popcorn123

My father was a patient after a total hip replacement last summer. The staff was professional and caring and the facility was aesthetically beautiful. I can not say enough about the therapy staff. The overall care was 5 star and I would definitely recommend the Plaza Regency to other family members and friends. Thank you Plaza Regency Care Center.

February 20, 2014

By Nusha

My husband was a rehab patient here for the month of December, and received excellent care. The atmosphere was warm and caring. The nurses were very responsive and professional. My husband was on a complicated protocol of meds, supplements, and wound treatments at regular intervals throughout the day, and the nurses did it all reliably and on schedule. After being immobilized for a month, his muscles had atrophied, and he required extensive physical therapy. The physical therapy staff was excellent and met his needs wonderfully. The other patients and residents we met told us how happy they are there. The staff was very helpful and responsive and even brought in a special bed for him. He loved the room service menu, which enabled him to order a variety of cooked foods all day! All in all, his stay there was a very positive experience, and we highly recommend, this facility.

May 01, 2013

By orange9

Our mother was a patient in the rehab after she had suffered a stroke. A few of the aides and 1 nurse were very good, the others not so much. There was no communication between any department anywhere in the place. We were constantly going between departments to figure out what was going on, Never signed any admitting forms. We were told the admitting officer was not in for a couple of days, he would come down eventually. The social worker was of no help, didn't set up things that she was suppose to, returned phone calls sporadically. Our mother was on a special diet - Advanced Mechanical Soft and honey consistency thickened liquids no straws; night time aides would still give here water w/straw, even when told she was not suppose to have it. LPN even was going to give meds whole, not crushed with a cup of water. Goes on and on.....

April 03, 2013

By Estar1216

the subacute care and rehab was very good. The staff was attentive and caring. The food was average but James in rehab was fantastic s he really knew what he was doing.

March 10, 2013

By Moms first

I live in the area and had an aunt who had been here in the past . After my mom fell last month, I knew she would need rehab before being able to return home by herself. Like most people, the thought of sending my loved one to this kind of place was unsettling , but we were very happy . Their head physical therapist, James , was grt and really knows his stuff. He was thorough and patient with mo. And she liked him a lot. Mostofnall I liked that she was discharged when she was supposed to be and was strong enough to be on her own. The staff was great, the food was okay but I did not expect it to be gourmet. She would definitely go back.

About Atrium Post Acute Care of Park Ridge

Atrium Post Acute Care of Park Ridge is a senior living provider in Park Ridge, New Jersey that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Atrium Post Acute Care of Park Ridge for more details on services and rates.

Map of Atrium Post Acute Care of Park Ridge