Towerlight on Wooddale

Reviews of Towerlight on Wooddale

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Towerlight on Wooddale

January 29, 2015

By Renee23

Towerlight is a very nice facility. It is not so expensive compared to the three different facilities that we have visited. They take really good care of the residents. They have three levels of care, and they have lots of activities every day.

October 16, 2014

My sister found out about Towerlight, so we went there. The staff was welcoming and nice, and the rooms were wonderful and spacious. They have indoor and outdoor activities depending on what’s going in the community at the time. The dining room was very beautiful and comfortable, and the food is very good. I haven’t found anything that I felt they needed to improve on at this point.

June 25, 2014

We’re moving my parents to Towerlight on Wooddale at the end of June. It was just basically my cousin who was looking for her mother, and they have everything that met their needs: availability and location. And it works for my parents, too. It’s a really beautiful facility, and what they have to offer is very inviting. I know it’s new; it opened last August. It's more urban looking and about a 5 or 6 story building. It has a nice setup for them. They have a senior living, assisted living, and memory care. The senior living offers assistance in their apartment so they don’t have to move. The person we met was very personable. The one-bedroom apartment is about 1700 square feet. It has a bath, nice kitchen, and a living room. Everything a normal place could have, they have it. They have an art studio, exercise classes, little movie theater, beauty and barber shop, and even a daycare center for children. They try to co-exist so elderly people could watch the children. They offer full service breakfast, lunch, and dinner, but we haven’t tried their food.

June 27, 2013

By caring0390

The staff that we met when we had a visit at Towerlight was very nice and accommodating, but I don't like the location. There seems to be a lot of businesses going on.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (8) See fewer reviews

About Towerlight on Wooddale

Towerlight on Wooddale is a senior living provider in St Louis Park, Minnesota that offers residents Continuing Care Communities. Contact Towerlight on Wooddale for more details on services and rates.

Map of Towerlight on Wooddale