Waverly Gardens North Oaks, MN

Reviews of Waverly Gardens

Assisted Living Reviews for Waverly Gardens

June 17, 2016

By Anita830071

I liked Waverly Gardens, but they had a long wait list. It was on a lake with wheelchair-accessible paths all around it, a solarium, a movie theater, a putting green, and a workshop for the men.

January 14, 2016

By Swammee

I have been extremely pleased with my stay here and hope for ,any more years with you. I have no complaints, but as I understand it each until received $150 per month. I never use all of that and would love to throw my unused portion into a pool of some sort to be distributed to those who could use it, especially those how, as a couple, try to eat on that amount during the month. Dan, you and the staff are outstanding and I would like all to know that i really appreciate it. Thanx for asking. Sam

January 13, 2016

By JESV

Waverly Gardens may seem expensive, but you get a LOT for your money. We have lived in the MEWS for one year now and have been very happy with the facility, staff, activities and amenities that are included.

October 07, 2014

By George88256950

Waverly Gardens was the best. Everything is top quality and excellent. It’s homey. However, it requires a lot of money out.

Nursing Home Reviews for Waverly Gardens

September 27, 2012

By Amentia

The staff were distant and obviously busy. I didn't mind though, I knew that they each had work to do taking care of the elderly. They seemed to be somewhat understaffed, because they were always running from room to room making sure they had taken care of everyone. The place was very nice, it had several buildings in a manner not unsimilar to a university, and was quite posh. There was a courtyard and the lawn was taken care of very well. Almost everything was wheelchair accessible. The food wasn't so great though, either they got it on the cheap or it was made to fit the diets of all of the elderly living there. I only ate there once so it didn't really matter. Naturally nearly all of the attendants seem depressed and/or distant, but that was understandable and there were a few (usually female) people that were very friendly. All in all I would rate it as a good visit, however brief and strange.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Waverly Gardens

June 27, 2012

By elirih93

The staff at Presbyterian Homes really seem to care about the well-being of my elderly relatives. They know them by name and recognize me as a granddaughter, and are able to remain very professional while giving very personalized care to my grandparents. My grandmother has memory loss and can be a bit difficult to deal with at times, but the staff has never-ending patience with her. Presbyterian Homes facilities have above-average quality food for their residents and try to provide every amenity possible to create the "comforts of home".
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (1) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of Waverly Gardens

About Waverly Gardens

Waverly Gardens is a senior living provider in North Oaks, Minnesota that offers residents Assisted Living, Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Waverly Gardens for more details on services and rates.

Map of Waverly Gardens