The Bluffs Senior Community

Reviews of The Bluffs Senior Community

Assisted Living Reviews for The Bluffs Senior Community

August 30, 2012

By kaydelaney

The staff at The Bluffs is very professional and friendly. They share a special bond with many of the residents, all of whom seemed very happy and well looked after. There are a variety of living space layouts for different needs as well as different levels of care for different needs. The facility is very clean and well-kept and easy for all levels of ability to access. They also offer many activities and opportunities for social interaction. They also fed all of us on our visit and the food was delicious. My grandmother especially liked it and thought it was even better than her own cooking!

July 05, 2012

By Kristin1

The Bluffs is a relative new living facility. They have a variety of room layouts (which does make the whole place seem more home-like). The facility has a variety of opportunities from shopping activities to special movie times. There is also easy access to health care services. What makes the Bluffs stand out from the other facilities in the area is the wonderful view of the area and the saunas! This facility, being quite new, is clean, bright and a cheery place to live. The food there is excellent (I was very surprised at how good my dinner was during my visit). The Bluffs even have a monthly newsletter that informs all residents of what the special events that month and event lists the birthdays of the residents. Although it may seem like a large facility, the steps and care taken for the residents make it a comfortable place to live. Over all, this is a newer, clean and comfortable residence for you or your loved one.

May 29, 2012

By Bluffs encourager

The Bluffs was a phenomenal place for my grandmother to live. The people who cared for her were diligent in performing their duties, going above and beyond to make sure that she was comfortable and happy as much as they could. The nurses that helped her were always kind enough to answer our questions that we had for them, be it what they were going to be serving, to the reasoning behind turning her over multiple times per day. Overall, the facilities were great, The Bluffs became her home-away-from-home, and we felt confident that she was as happy as she could possibly be.

Services and Amenities of The Bluffs Senior Community

About The Bluffs Senior Community

The Bluffs Senior Community is a senior living provider in Houghton, Michigan that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact The Bluffs Senior Community for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Bluffs Senior Community