Sippican Long Term Healthcare Center

Reviews of Sippican Long Term Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Sippican Long Term Healthcare Center

August 27, 2012

By 88nanners

My grandmother has been at Sippican for a few months. She used to have visiting nurses come to her home, but as of late her health has been failing and she's been slipping/falling more often now. She's at Sippican mainly because she has trouble walking and her legs swell up. I've found the staff very warm and welcoming whenever I call and visit. Even though I always forget the name of the ward my grandmother's in, they're happy to look it up and direct my call. My grandmother's also hard of hearing, so often times when she can't hear the phone ring, they'll be sure to pick it up for her and let her know that her granddaughter's calling. Another thing I've found very helpful is that they're understanding that she's familiar with certain nurses and would prefer to have her care given to her by them, and them only. She gets uneasy with newer nurses around. Sippican is happy to accomodate for her, and that makes me feel better about what goes on at the facility when I'm not around to actually witness it.

Services and Amenities of Sippican Long Term Healthcare Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Sippican Long Term Healthcare Center

Sippican Long Term Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in Marion, Massachusetts that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Sippican Long Term Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Sippican Long Term Healthcare Center