Randolph Village Silver Spring, MD
Offers Senior Apartment
Costs for Randolph Village
Cost of Senior Apartments
Services and Amenities of Randolph Village
- Fee Structure Extra: $22 Application Fee Per Applicant, $500 Security Deposit
- Senior Apartments Starting At: $1118/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- In Room Kitchens
- Dining Extra: All Apartment Homes Have Fully Equipped Kitchens, And Our Community Room Has A Kitchenette For Resident Functions.
- Beauty Barber Shop
- Computer Room
- Tv Room
- Resident Parking
- Features Extra: Elevator, Billiards, Controlled Access Buildings, Fitness Center, Multi Purpose Room, Gazebo, Hospitality Suite, Library, Grilling Area, Movie Theater, Wellness Room
- Activities Extra: Our Residents Enjoy A Variety Of Activities, And We Are Currently Tailoring These To Be Mindful Of Social Distancing, And Other Covid Precautions. We Encourage Prospective Residents To Call For The Most Current Programs Being Offered.
- Resident Capacity: 159
- Minimum Age: 62
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- Credit Card
- Payment Options Extra: Residents Can Choose To Pay Rent Online, Via Our Online Resident Payment Platform.
About Randolph Village
Picture a magnificent Silver Spring, Maryland affordable senior apartment community for adults age 62 or over, in a premier residential neighborhood surrounded by outdoor recreation, inviting plazas, and walkways. Imagine a Montgomery County setting alive with things to do in state-of-the-art facilities, like a 48-seat theater and multi-purpose entertainment center, sun-filled social lounges, a fitness center, computer, and billiards rooms, and more.
Next, add the peace of mind of a controlled-entry environment and the luxury of amenity-filled, one and two-bedroom apartments, and you’ll arrive at Randolph Village. Bring your pets with you and enjoy the smoke-free community.
Come, discover Randolph Village in Montgomery County, a thriving community; where a lifestyle rich in amenities is more than just a dream; it’s an affordable reality.
What Makes Us Special
Randolph Village offers a sense of community among its residents. Our team works hard to create experiences and events (whether virtual or in-person) that keep our residents engaged, and happy in their homes. We have special financing that allows us to target those renters who are lower than the area median income. Living at Randolph Village, residents have all of the amenities they desire, at a price that they can afford.Get Costs