Brooke Grove

Reviews of Brooke Grove

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Brooke Grove

March 28, 2013

By Caring 6406

Brooke Grove is our first choice. It is our favorite place. It has cottages which have more room than those of apartments. The cottages also come with a garage.

March 22, 2013

By Beverly8

I paid a visit at Brooke Grove to check if the facility was suitable for my husband. The place was very appealing and clean. There were 3 distinct houses for Alzheimer's, each had a maximum of 16 residents. The staff were friendly, available and helpful. One of the managers showed me the place where they house the residents with Alzheimer's. The individual rooms were spacious and had secure windows. It was fully furnished with their own bath. They even had cats and dogs as pets, so it really felt like home. I wasn't able to eat there but I reviewed their menu for the week. There were available snacks and fruits at all times. They also have schedules of different activities and entertainment. A bus is provided for the residents that would take them to doctor's appointments or shopping.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (10) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of Brooke Grove

About Brooke Grove

Refund Plans: 100% of Entrance Fee; 50% of Entrance Fee (Price: 71% avg. of Entrance Fee). Assisted Living and Nursing Care on Fee-for-Service basis.

Map of Brooke Grove