The Willows Senior Community

Reviews of The Willows Senior Community

Independent Living Reviews for The Willows Senior Community

January 29, 2014

By Joyce29

We were just so sorry that we couldn’t stay anymore at The Willows. The facility is very nice and the apartments were beautiful. It's in a quiet neighborhood; just very nice place. The people that worked there were very nice. The staff are wonderful. They offer different activities. We really had a good time at the facility.

July 30, 2013

By Angenette2113

The Willows is a very nice property. This is the only one I would consider living in. It was a smaller facility than the one that I saw and I'm really looking for a smaller more community type facility, not so large and not so overwhelming. Their rooms were typical but livable, a lot less than I am used to though. They also have a very nice staff.

May 31, 2013

By caring0517113

Willows Senior Community is a nice and it has all the amenities. I'm impressed with this place. It is also clean and attractive. But it is just not for me because it doesn't have a balcony or a patio which I require. The staff was very friendly and they seemed to know the residents by name.

Costs for The Willows Senior Community

Photos of The Willows Senior Community

Services and Amenities of The Willows Senior Community

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• About The Willows Senior Community

The Willows Senior Community offers elegant, worry-free apartment homes for active adults, age 62 years and over. This thriving apartment community in Bowie, Maryland, which was recently named as one of Money Magazine’s Best Places to Live in 2014 is home to more than 80 seniors who enjoy a wide range of exercise and social activities. Our community has wonderful spaces, which provide excellent opportunities for you to interact with fellow residents. We hold many social events in our multi-purpose entertainment area, with adjoining kitchenette and open lounge area that features a gorgeous balcony. You can work up a sweat or enjoy a yoga class in the fitness center, or challenge a friend to a game in the billiards room. Enjoy the latest bestseller or a classic novel in the library or try out the latest hairstyle in the beauty salon. And if you need to meet with your physician for a check-up, we have a health suite.

Community Features

• Smoke-Free Community
    • Theatre
    • Walking Path
    • Wellness Room

Choose from our numerous floor plans, which include one, two, or two bedroom with den layouts. Your individually-controlled heating and air-conditioning and wall-to-wall carpeting will provide comfort for you throughout the year. For your convenience, each home has a washer and dryer and 24-hour maintenance service is provided.

Map of The Willows Senior Community