Brown County Health and Living Community

Brown County Health and Living Community (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Brown County Health and Living Community

Nursing Home Reviews for Brown County Health and Living Community

April 16, 2013

Brown County Health and Living's location was convenient for us. I lived in the same town as the facility so I knew the people in the area. The rooms were basic. They kept them clean. They were big enough for 2 beds. There was nothing special about them but it was important to me that the staff did take care of their facility. If there were any complaints it would be that the food wasn't great. The people seemed to be very caring though. I felt they addressed my parents' needs and they were always there to listen if I had any concerns. They made sure I was happy with the facility. There were times that the atmosphere seemed depressing since it's a nursing home. My father especially didn't feel like there was much for him. His condition wasn't as bad as my mom's, therefore he felt kind of isolated. My mom didn't seem to complain about the services though.

About Brown County Health and Living Community

Brown County Health and Living Community is a senior living provider in Nashville, Indiana that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Brown County Health and Living Community for more details on services and rates.

Map of Brown County Health and Living Community