New Perspective | Silvis

Reviews of New Perspective | Silvis

Assisted Living Reviews for New Perspective | Silvis

July 31, 2014

By Rhonda13

Lighthouse at Silvis was a very nice facility. It was just too big, even way too big, for my parents. The apartments were nice, but they were not as cozy or homelike. They were very stark; it just looked to me like any other apartment. They had very nice dining rooms, but again very big. It was clean and the executive director who took me around was very nice, but it just didn't fit what we were looking for, or of them being that was smaller and more intimate for my parents.

June 01, 2012

By awales

I thought the assisted living facility was amazing. The entire building felt very homey and sweet. From the moment I walked into the lobby, I felt like I was in a house rather than some place clinical. They have a big lobby with a fireplace, lots of comfy chairs, and a few radios. The residents seemed to congregate in the lobby's to meet up and talk and they all seemed really comfortable and at home. In the dining area, it felt more like a big dining room instead of a cafeteria. The residents all work with the staff to set the tables for dinner and they get to pick from a small menu that is changed daily. But the best thing about this assisted living home was the staff. They were all very friendly and treated the guests like friends they haven't seen in a while, rather than people they're paid to look after. It was a great experience that I would be happy to have a loved one stay at.

April 13, 2009

By ty

lovely place people seamed happy and staff had good interaction with residents nursing department familiar with resident was able to ask questions and recieved adequete answers

Independent Living Reviews for New Perspective | Silvis

Photos of New Perspective | Silvis

Services and Amenities of New Perspective | Silvis

• Housing Extra: 1 Bedroom With Den & Balcony; 2 Bedroom With Balcony

• Licenses: Illinois State Department of Public Health

About New Perspective | Silvis

At New Perspective Senior Living, we firmly believe that the resident comes first, and that there is no end to the great opportunities of living life on purpose. As a family-owned and operated company, we know that finding a safe, reputable, and knowledgeable senior living community in Illinois is essential in choosing a place for you or your loved ones to successfully age with dignity.

Everyday is a new opportunity to try something different, learn something new, and enjoy activities that you or your loved one have always liked to do. Our variety of care and service options allow us to accommodate the needs of seniors, whether they need a little extra help or they just want someone nearby to help them when they need it.

Map of New Perspective | Silvis