Cedarhurst of Bethalto

Reviews of Cedarhurst of Bethalto

Assisted Living Reviews for Cedarhurst of Bethalto

April 13, 2020

By JohnHuebner

We moved Mom into Cedarhurst of Bethalto immediately after it opened. We toured a few other facilities, including Cedarhurst of Jacksonville Illinois (since Bethalto is exactly like Jacksonville, and Bethalto wasn't completed yet)....we were very impressed, and are still very happy with the decision we made. The facility is clean, well kept, the staff is wonderful and the Food and activities are top notch.

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! Your satisfaction is our top priority and we are happy to have your Mom here. Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

April 10, 2020

By psshaffer2

My mom is a resident at Cedarhurst of Bethalto. The staff here is amazing from the Director Cassie all the way to the wonderful do-everything man Tim. Every person who works there takes the care of the residents personally.

Psshaffer2, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Cedarhurst of Bethalto! We strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience. Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

April 09, 2020

By Larry Forehand

I’m a former resident of Cedarhurst of Bethalto following my surgery. The facility was like being at home, but not needing to cook, or do housekeeping. Those amenities are included in the room charges. This allowed me to be focused on my rehabilitation and allowed me to be more social. The apartment that I had was a 2 bedroom, two bath, with a full kitchen, and a small room. The facility has a 20+ seat movie theater where weekly movies are shown. I used the theater to watch sporting events, such as NASCAR, MLB, and NHL games. The location has weekly musical entertainment in their Four Seasons Room. This large room has a baby grand player piano, fireplace, and a kitchen with a full size refrigerator/freezer, stove/range, and sink. This are can be reserved for private extended family gatherings. The staff were very courteous and helpful with me.

Larry Forehand, it's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! We're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us. We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Cedarhurst of Bethalto

April 06, 2020

By Debbie Millering

I brought my father up from Louisiana to live close to me, he is in the early stage of dementia, his 1 bedroom apartment is absolutely beautiful, the facility is absolutely beautiful, love the activities they do with the residents, the food could be a little better and they must understand some don't have teeth and to take that into consideration, the staff goes above and beyond to make sure my dad is safe, happy and participates in activities, I would highly recommend this facility

Debbie Millering, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Cedarhurst of Bethalto. Thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

March 31, 2020

By MargueriteSeaton

The girls are great they help me put stuff away that I can’t reach. They help me with anything I ask ! I love those girls.

Margueriteseaton, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

January 14, 2020

By DebbieCohn

My parents were living at Bethalto Cedar Hurst until recently when my father passed and we decided to transfer my mother. The management is clearly poorly ran, the food was always cold, and most of the employees we're grouchy and always seemed to busy to address questions or concerns. Once they let our personal favorite caregiver go we knew this place was no longer for us. My father did enjoy some of the activities before things got to bad but all in all I would NEVER recommend putting a loved one here!

We want to extend our sincerest apologies concerning all the issues that you have faced. We strive to provide the highest quality care and standards for our residents and their families. We would like to get some more details about your experience at Cedarhurst of Bethalto. To discuss this matter further please contact us at your earliest convenience. Thank you.

May 19, 2018

By Milinda

I visited Cedarhurst. The place was beautiful and brand new, but they only allow one pet. It's five minutes from my house.

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! We look forward to your next visit, take care!

Memory Care Reviews for Cedarhurst of Bethalto

Costs for Cedarhurst of Bethalto

Photos of Cedarhurst of Bethalto

Services and Amenities of Cedarhurst of Bethalto

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Dining Extra: Seasonal, Healthy And Fresh Meals Prepared By Chefs And Served Restaurant Style Where Your Family Can Join You Anytime They Please

• Pets: Yes

• Occupational Therapy

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

About Cedarhurst of Bethalto

Bethalto, Illinois is a homegrown community rich in local culture and history. Originally founded as a farming and mining hub by Dutch and German settlers in the early 19th century, the railroad construction in 1850 helped to make this region boom. Bethalto is a family-friendly community and is one of the fastest growing communities in Madison County.

A traditional assisted living and memory care community that is anything other than just ordinary, Cedarhurst of Bethalto is a community that is a reflection of each of its individual residents. Our goal is to work together to ensure our residents are happy, comfortable, and getting the most out of every day at Cedarhurst.

With 50 assisted living apartments that have their own bathrooms and kitchenettes and memory care apartments that can accommodate up to 21 residents, Cedarhurst residents can experience as much independence as they’d like. From friendly reminders to assistance with medications, bathing or personal care, our staff is available to provide support at whatever level benefits a resident the most. Each resident has a customized individual care plan to suit his or her unique needs. All apartments are rented monthly, with no need for an expensive “buy-in” or endowment.

Cedarhurst of Bethalto is more than just a place to live — it’s a community. We have scheduled group and individual activities to foster fun, friendship, independence, and enjoyment among our residents, but also encourage people to make their own experiences based on their passions and dreams.

Assisted Living

Three home-cooked meals a day, maintenance and housekeeping staff at your disposal, private independent living in a gorgeous space, and as much enjoyment as you can handle, as well as expert care to complete daily tasks that may have become more challenging with age.

Memory Care

A completely customized experience for those who are suffering from memory loss. From daily individual therapy and support to group activities and exercises, we have specifically designated memory care apartment spaces to meet your unique needs.

Family Involvement

It’s up to our residents how much they’d like their family to be involved in their lives at Cedarhurst. Our doors are always open for family and friends, and other community members, to join in the fun our residents are having.

Every member of the Cedarhurst team cherishes the people they serve and the care they provide. Our work is approached with love.

Map of Cedarhurst of Bethalto