Affinity at Coeur d'Alene

Reviews of Affinity at Coeur d'Alene

Independent Living Reviews for Affinity at Coeur d'Alene

November 14, 2018

By tcjohnson27

Not the most friendly place. Would not accept a Physicians letter to break the lease because my mother was diagnosed with dimentia, but had to have the physician monkey around with their confusing red tape form. I would not recommend this place.

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We are sorry to hear that your experience was not positive. Please give the office a call so we can talk about the issues that you are having.

October 04, 2014

Affinity is a very nice community. You don't have to be retired, you just have to be 55 to live there. The apartments are fairly spacious. They have in-house maintenance. They have one and two bedrooms. My mom has one-bedroom with a living room and a full-service kitchen. She has in-house laundry and a nice bathroom. It is compact, but it is not claustrophobic size. It is very stylish in how it is accommodated and she seems to like it. They have a swimming pool. They have a sauna. They also have a van if you need that. They have all the activities you can think of like gyms and classrooms. They have a facility mail collection. There is a hall with chairs and couches where you can sit, talk, read, watch TV, and read the paper. On the main floor, there is a little bar. There is also like a coffee bar place. The security is great because the management's office is just right on the lobby and its open. The front door is locked and each resident has a key pass to unlock the door. However, they can improve on being more accommodating on seniors in ways that they need for different elements to transport loads of groceries or something. Maybe they should have more carts available or things like that.

July 14, 2013

By Khin

I visited Affinity at Coeur D'Alene because I searched for the lowest priced and good facility. Also, it was in Coeur D'Alene where I lived. The rooms were small, I wish they had a bigger master bedroom and a storage room. The staff were very happy and very helpful. It was clean and they had a full facility. It was an excellent place, although it would be nice if they had a guest area.

Questions about Affinity at Coeur d'Alene

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

We are centrally located in Coeur d' Alene, and in walking distance to restaurants, and shopping.

What transportation services does Affinity at Coeur d'Alene offer to independent living residents?

We offer our Affinity Bus that takes our Residents to the grocery store.

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

We have several amenities such as our Movie Theater, Internet Cafe, Pub, and many more.

What safety features or security measures does Affinity at Coeur d'Alene offer to independent living residents?

We are a secure indoor community. You must have a Fob to enter the buildings.

If Affinity at Coeur d'Alene accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

We are pet friendly and we have 2 dog parks for the dogs to run.

Photos of Affinity at Coeur d'Alene

Services and Amenities of Affinity at Coeur d'Alene

About Affinity at Coeur d'Alene

We aren’t your average 55+ community. Affinity at Coeur d’Alene is a one of a kind option for the active adult wanting to pursue their own passions. Our communities are specifically designed to foster resident driven engagement through an active social scene.

Amenities include: