The Place at Pooler

Reviews of The Place at Pooler

Nursing Home Reviews for The Place at Pooler

July 13, 2016

By AK301788

My grandfather stayed at Place at Pooler. The experience was not very good. The room was very plain and had nothing, not even a TV. The food and the common dining room were fair. The atmosphere was OK, but they did not really take good care of him. They ignored him for a while, and we had to go down there and make sure that they cleaned up.

October 25, 2014

By Mike96206150

My dad was only at The Place at Pooler for a short while, and I would say it was adequate. The sanitation was good; it was an older facility, but it was clean. The staff was pretty much nothing spectacular -- it was alright -- and I think there were better facilities out there, but it’s older and it probably does need some upgrades. Communication must be improved; I never got a chance to speak to a doctor, and I think the doctor is not caring and not as attentive as they should be.

February 28, 2012

By mia3

My mother was placed in this facility because she couldn't stay by herself. The staff seemed very efficient and friendly. They were helpful and good with the patients. The food was pretty good and the cleanliness was as good as could be expected. Sometimes I'd smell urine when I walked into the building, but I didn't consider that a negative aspect. There was an incident after Christmas when my mother had some of her Christmas gifts in her closet. One of them was a new robe. Well, we couldn't find it when we went to look for it a couple of days later. My mother couldn't remember where it was. We looked everywhere and never found it. I guess we'll never know what happened to it. When my mother was extremely ill and close to death, the staff had put her in a special room with comforting decor and lighting. It was hard to see my mother in that state, and she didn't remember who I was, but the staff had done everything to make it as possible as possible.One more thing...one day a woman brought some miniature horses to visit and my mother was so amused and happy to see them. So was I!

Services and Amenities of The Place at Pooler

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About The Place at Pooler

The Place at Pooler is a senior living provider in Pooler, Georgia that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact The Place at Pooler for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Place at Pooler