Summerhill

Reviews of Summerhill

Nursing Home Reviews for Summerhill

March 11, 2015

By Peggy101217550

I had my therapy at Summer Hill for a month. They were very caring, and I just couldn't tell you how pleased I was. The staff was very nice, very polite, very courteous, and very kind.

December 17, 2014

By Brenda98856050

My mother had to go to Summerhill because she fell. The facility was OK. However, most of the people there were kind of zombie-like, and my mom wasn’t getting the stimulation as far as the quality of life that we thought she needed. Her room was always cold. They didn't have it to where she could adjust the heat to where she would feel comfortable. She just was not really happy or comfortable there. The place was clean. They seemed to have kept the patients clean. They did keep her from falling. My mother did not like the food. However, the staff was nice. They were as nice as they possibly could be. They weren't overly accommodating. They were OK.

December 13, 2013

By Caring76194350

Several years ago, I was a guardian for an aunt and I went with her at Summerhill Senior Living. The facility is very nice and very pleasant. It's clean. It smelled good and all of her needs were met. I like the convenience for me. My aunt was pleased with the food. The apartments were okay, but my aunt is in their skilled nursing care.

About Summerhill

Summerhill is a senior living provider in Perry, Georgia that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Summerhill for more details on services and rates.

Map of Summerhill