Eskaton Frank Jaconetti Manor

Reviews of Eskaton Frank Jaconetti Manor

Independent Living Reviews for Eskaton Frank Jaconetti Manor

October 06, 2016

By jgoodin

I’ve lived in other community housing on both, the west coast as well as the east coast and, by far, Eskaton Frank Jaconetti Manor has been the best. I've been a resident for over ten years now and absolutely love it! The personnel are professional, yet, caring, courteous, helpful, reliable, and discreet. Is it perfect? Well, we have thirty units, which means, at least, thirty different personalities. As a natural and normal result, conflicts do arise. However, I have found personnel to be judicious conflict managers. Once notified of a situation, they have been quick to respond, remaining calm and respectful; standing by the complex’s rules and regulations, while seeking compromise when possible. The whole complex itself is simple but attractively laid out and maintained. My experience with unit maintenance has been first class in comparison with other places I have lived. The Multipurpose Building where the Office is located also offers us a laundry room, kitchen and dining area, and a patio with exercise equipment. The dining area also doubles as our recreation room in which we have access to a large screen TV as well as, an Internet connected computer along with shelves filled with books, magazines, and other reading materials. Present management and personnel have been great. Management has proven its dedication to our complex and its residents by way of its commitment to upgrades and improvements, as their budget permits. Since I’ve been here, all of our smoke and fire alarms have been updated, for the hearing and the hearing impaired; audible as well as bright strobe lights. One of the services provided here that has been so very valuable and comforting to me is our Emergency Pull Cord system that is located in each unit. I have a pull cord in my restroom and one by my bed. It too has been upgraded since I’ve been here. We’ve had our screen doors upgraded to Security Doors and added door stops for controlling them better on windy days. More recently they’ve added to our exercise equipment, built a smoking room along with a nice outdoor patio area complete with tables, chairs, and umbrellas. For those with vehicles, open carports have been installed. As for those without vehicles, they’ve installed a sheltered bus stop area for those needing to rely upon our local Transit service. The bus stop shelter has been a great addition for those having to wait for a bus or other transportation; especially during our winter months. As evidence for their continuing commitment, management is presently working on providing all of us with free Internet service. As for location, we’re very nicely and conveniently situated. Our local shopping center is only about a block and a half away. Among many others, one of its main conveniences for some is its pharmacy for prescription refills and more. Some of our medical clinics and services are also within just a few blocks. For safety and security comfort, our Fire and Police departments are only minutes away and have proven to be quick and caring responders. I love it here! Eskaton Frank Jaconetti Manor was great when I first moved in and has only gotten better since.

October 06, 2016

By Georganna

I am so grateful to be part of Eskaton Frank Jaconetti Community. It is located conveniently close to the Colusa business district and public transportation. The units are well maintained by management's friendly staff. The groundskeepers do an exceptional job. There is ample parking. The on-site community center has cable-TV and internet access available for all residents. Residents are allowed to have their own potted plants in front of their unit. Staff member, Mr Smith is an outstanding, professional, compassionate resident 24-hour attendant available for security and maintenance problems. His presence offers a great deal of support to all the residents.

Services and Amenities of Eskaton Frank Jaconetti Manor

About Eskaton Frank Jaconetti Manor

Eskaton Frank Jaconetti Manor is a senior living provider in Colusa, California that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Eskaton Frank Jaconetti Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Eskaton Frank Jaconetti Manor