Dardanelle Nursing and Rehabilitation Center,inc

Reviews of Dardanelle Nursing and Rehabilitation Center,inc

Nursing Home Reviews for Dardanelle Nursing and Rehabilitation Center,inc

February 04, 2015

By Gary43

The staff is very nice, and the rooms are clean. Dardanelle Nursing and Rehabilitation is a clean facility. I didn't spend a lot of time in the rooms. We actually went there to do Christmas carols. I really didn't see anyone playing, but I think they were watching TV in the common area. You have to have a code to get in, so it is secured. I can't think of anything to improve it because it is a rather new facility, they keep it clean, and it is very nice.

Services and Amenities of Dardanelle Nursing and Rehabilitation Center,inc

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Dardanelle Nursing and Rehabilitation Center,inc

Dardanelle Nursing and Rehabilitation Center,inc is a senior living provider in Dardanelle, Arkansas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Dardanelle Nursing and Rehabilitation Center,inc for more details on services and rates.

Map of Dardanelle Nursing and Rehabilitation Center,inc