Beebe Retirement Center

Reviews of Beebe Retirement Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Beebe Retirement Center

July 23, 2012

By TwinTammy

My mother in law has been a patient in Beebe Retirement Center several times. She is 82 years old and has fallen, been hospitalized for UTI's and Conjestive Heart Failure. After her hospitalizations they sent her to Beebe Retirement Center for her physical therapy. My father in law was a patient there for almost 3 years before he passed away. Therefore my experience with this comments about this facility should be taken seriously. I really don't have anything bad to say. As with any medical facility there are times when you as the family member being familiar with that patient needs to be there. The staff has always been friendly! They really treat the patients as a family member giving them "love names" like Momma or Daddy. The patients happiness is very important to the staff. The head nurse is always available if you are concerned about health issues. The person in charge of the meals works with you at all points to make sure the patients likes and dislikes as well as any special diets are taken into consideration. The nurse on call always called me to let me know if there were any medication changes, new doctor orders or health concerns. The family's desires are taken seriously! This is very important. They keep the patient clean! This too is very important. As my father in law's illness progressed there were many changes to his medication and food needed. They let me know or I spoke my concerns and they were diligent to get it taken care of immediately. My mother in law as I said has had to return there several times and has always been happy to do so! Whenever we walk in the door the staff meets us with joy. They remember us and make my mother in law happy to be there. The physical therapy department always gets her back on her feet as expected. We would not hesitate to send her back if needed.

March 15, 2012

By Pamela Cullum

My twin sisters mother-in-law and father-in-law have both been residents of the Beebe Retirement Center. Paw stayed there until he passed away and Nanny has been there several times after a hospital stay. The director of the facility is always available by visit or phone call. The nurses are very busy because of their work load but they also take time to talk to the relatives about the resident they are related to. The nursing assistants of course are the busiest of all. I have met at least a half a dozen nursing assistants in this facility and watched them interact with residents. I have also watched others on the nursing staff while working with the residents. I have never heard one of them raise their voice to the residents. Paw and Nanny were always happy with the nursing staff that took care of them. Paw lost control of his body functions and he was always taken care of and did not smell from urine or feces. I ate in the cafeteria more times than I can count with Paw and Nanny. I was pleased with the food. More than the food though I was extremly happy with how they helped the residents who could not feed themselves. They had the right facilities to keep them safe and have a number of them where they could take care of them at the same time. The facility is older but still extremely clean. I know that Paw and Nanny were both taken care of even when we were not there watching them. The nursing staff or director would always call if there was anything that the family needed to know or should be aware of or when asking if they should do something. I would put another relative in this nursing home if needed. There are no special amenities that I am aware of outside of the normal amenities in any nursing home. The staff always treated Paw and Nanny as if they were family. They also knew who we were the minute we walked in the door. I used to be a hair dresser and I would do hair for people in nursing homes. I am also a pastors daughter and we went monthly to do church services for nursing home. I have been in good and bad facilites. I could not have asked for a more positive experience with this nursing home.

Services and Amenities of Beebe Retirement Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Beebe Retirement Center

Beebe Retirement Center is a senior living provider in Beebe, Arkansas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Beebe Retirement Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Beebe Retirement Center