Beebe Retirement Center

Reviews of Beebe Retirement Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Beebe Retirement Center

March 15, 2012

By Pamela Cullum

My twin sisters mother-in-law and father-in-law have both been residents of the Beebe Retirement Center. Paw stayed there until he passed away and Nanny has been there several times after a hospital stay. The director of the facility is always available by visit or phone call. The nurses are very busy because of their work load but they also take time to talk to the relatives about the resident they are related to. The nursing assistants of course are the busiest of all. I have met at least a half a dozen nursing assistants in this facility and watched them interact with residents. I have also watched others on the nursing staff while working with the residents. I have never heard one of them raise their voice to the residents. Paw and Nanny were always happy with the nursing staff that took care of them. Paw lost control of his body functions and he was always taken care of and did not smell from urine or feces. I ate in the cafeteria more times than I can count with Paw and Nanny. I was pleased with the food. More than the food though I was extremly happy with how they helped the residents who could not feed themselves. They had the right facilities to keep them safe and have a number of them where they could take care of them at the same time. The facility is older but still extremely clean. I know that Paw and Nanny were both taken care of even when we were not there watching them. The nursing staff or director would always call if there was anything that the family needed to know or should be aware of or when asking if they should do something. I would put another relative in this nursing home if needed. There are no special amenities that I am aware of outside of the normal amenities in any nursing home. The staff always treated Paw and Nanny as if they were family. They also knew who we were the minute we walked in the door. I used to be a hair dresser and I would do hair for people in nursing homes. I am also a pastors daughter and we went monthly to do church services for nursing home. I have been in good and bad facilites. I could not have asked for a more positive experience with this nursing home.

Services and Amenities of Beebe Retirement Center

About Beebe Retirement Center

Beebe Retirement Center is a senior living provider in Beebe, Arkansas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Beebe Retirement Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Beebe Retirement Center