Via Elegante Luxury Assisted Living

Via Elegante Luxury Assisted Living (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Via Elegante Luxury Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Via Elegante Luxury Assisted Living

July 14, 2015

I visited Via Elegante Assisted Living, and the place was nice, but I didn’t care for the rooms. Their rooms don’t have showers in the bathroom or a closet. Their dining room was large, and the staff was playing games with the other resident, but I just didn’t get a warm feeling.

Via Elegante offers private rooms with private bathrooms for each room. Each private bathroom has a sink and toilet. Some of our rooms have private bathrooms that have a sink, toilet and a shower. We do have large showers available for residents to privately use, if they do not have a shower in their private bathroom. All of our rooms have large private closets. It is possible that the review was written by someone that did not have an opportunity to see all of our rooms that have showers in the bathroom and also recognize that all of our rooms have closets. Floor plans for all 3 of our homes can be found on our website at www.viaelegante.com. As Managing Partner of this amazing community, I am encouraged and not surprised that the reviewer observed that our staff was engaged with our residents. Our environment is unique and allows for residents to feel at home in our homes. I'm sorry that the reviewer did not get a warm feeling when they toured but I can tell you that our environment is loving, caring, engaging and friendly.

February 22, 2015

By Donna106552250

Via Elegante was a very nice place, very clean, and very well laid out with good security. The manager was a very sweet, knowledgeable woman. I personally know the chef, and the food was very good. They had basically three wings, one is for Alzheimer's and severe dementia, another one is for people who can get around but need more help, and another wing for independent. They had a room where they could go and watch TV. They had activities planned throughout the day. They had a bus that took them to places, and they're associated with a couple of doctors in town. They were telling me that the owner is planning on making a hydroponic garden and fish pond. They had some good visions for the place.

January 19, 2015

By Jackie30

Via Elegante was brand new. The staff was fine. The rooms were nice because they were new, but they were too small. We saw the bedrooms, and we knew right away this would never be for us. It looked nice, clean, and well lit. I loved this place; I liked the newness, and it looked clean. What we didn't like was it was just had bedrooms -- you couldn't get an apartment -- but the rest of it was fine.

Photos of Via Elegante Luxury Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Via Elegante Luxury Assisted Living

• State Licenses: AL2266C

About Via Elegante Luxury Assisted Living

Via Elegante Luxury Assisted Living is a senior living provider in Hereford, Arizona that offers residents Assisted Living and Memory Care. Contact Via Elegante Luxury Assisted Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Via Elegante Luxury Assisted Living