Prince Place Assisted Living

Reviews of Prince Place Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Prince Place Assisted Living

October 03, 2016

By Redheaded daughter

My mother lived at Prince Place for 8 years. The staff and owners were very loving and compassionate. The food was excellent and home cooked. Inside and outside of the building was always very clean, and had no bad odors. I was so relieved to find such a wonderful place for my mom to live when she could not live by herself anymore. If you need a place for your love one to live I encourage you to visit Prince Place in person.

May 20, 2015

By dadsgirl100

I took my elderly father to visit the facility. It is MILES off the"beaten path.". It was rather depressing and dark and the sunroom area for residents and staff( a husband/wife couple) held a table with several dirty cups, glasses and ashtrays full of cigarette butts. I would never. leave a loved one at this place!

January 15, 2015

My daughter's mother-in-law was there in Prince Place. They were very pleased with that place. It was a small place -- only about ten patients. They loved the food because it was very good. It was a small staff, but they were accommodating.

Services and Amenities of Prince Place Assisted Living

About Prince Place Assisted Living

Prince Place Assisted Living is a senior living provider in Trafford, Alabama that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Prince Place Assisted Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Prince Place Assisted Living