Cedar View Assisted Living Killen, AL

Cedar View Assisted Living (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Cedar View Assisted Living

Photos of Cedar View Assisted Living

About Cedar View Assisted Living

At Cedar View, our goal is to promote the physical, emotional, and spiritual health of our residents and to enhance their quality of life by expressing Christ’s message of love and hope in a caring manner that recognizes the value and dignity in every individual.

It is our prayer that this facility will aid in providing an ideal quality of life for our residents unsurpassed by no other. We commit to always doing the best for our residents and always doing the right thing! We strive to do God’s will and implement righteous living in all that we do. Therefore, it is our aim and goal to make every day the best day. We celebrate life in everything we do. We endeavor to provide the comforts of home in an environment that fosters independence and good will. We strive daily to ensure that every resident leads a full, cherished life.

Map of Cedar View Assisted Living