What Medicaid Does and Doesn't Cover
Obamacare? Affordable Care Act? What if you already have insurance? What if you can't afford insurance? Let's cut through the chaos and find out how the new law will affect you and your family. From Caring.com.
Medicaid rules for coverage of nursing home care are complex and vary from state to state. Know the basics of Medicaid coverage of nursing home care.
If you're thinking of "spending down" your assets to qualify for Medicaid, be careful! Discover 4 behaviors might put you at risk for losing benefits for 5 years.
More About What Medicaid Does and Doesn't Cover
- Does Medicaid pay for funerals?
- Can Medicaid or Medicare provide part-time home care?
- Will my mother lose her Medicaid benefits for Memory Care facility?
- Will Medicare pay for hearing aids?
- Will Medicaid pay for an electric wheelchair?
- Will Medicaid pay for my dad's ventilator and skilled nursing care in my home?
- Can my mom still get on Medicaid with very few assets?
- Can Medicaid charge me for Mom's nursing home?
- How do I find out if an assisted living facility accepts Medicaid?
- What are the "do's and don'ts" of home care under Medicaid?
- Does Medicaid repayment have time limit?
- How do we write a personal care contract for Medicaid?
- Will our shared assets affect his Medicaid eligibility?
- What Health Issues Qualify Someone for Medicaid Nursing Home Benefits?
- Will Medicare cover a hospital stay for dental work?
- Does Medicaid pay for bariatric surgery?