Warm Hearth Village

Warm Hearth Village (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Warm Hearth Village

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Warm Hearth Village

May 13, 2014

I was really impressed with Warm Hearth, but they had no space available. It seemed outstanding. The people, the physical facility, the levels of care they had -- I was very impressed. I liked that it was a non-profit. So, they could pay more attention to the needs of their clients as opposed to making a profit. It was a very attractive community with upper middle class quality physical surroundings, but they also made provisions for people who do not have money. They had ways of accommodating all types of people, which I thought was very admirable. It was a continuum of care facility, and like so many continuum of care places, they gave higher priority to people who had lived in their other units, whether they were apartments, homes, assisted living, or what have you.

September 26, 2012

By Cheryl 1

This facility has a very professional staff who have shown care, concern and empathy through each step of the process from visiting my mother's home when we were looking around at different facilities to when they called Hospice in. The nursing staff, aides, and even the people who clean the facility shown a great deal of care for my mother. I've never been there when I didn't see the cleaning staff. This is a very difficult journey for anyone but the staff at Warm Hearth have made it easier. I don't worry about my mother because I know she's being taken care of.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (6) See fewer reviews

About Warm Hearth Village

Refund Plan; 40% of Entrance Fee, after 6 years. Priority admission to Assisted Living and Nursing Care on Fee-For-Service basis.

Map of Warm Hearth Village