Pinnacle Senior Living

Pinnacle Senior Living (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Pinnacle Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Pinnacle Senior Living

By tdkk

My mom chose one of the smaller apartments and loves it. I toured many residents and by far the staff here was inviting and helpful. Any time I have a question or need assistance everyone tries to help. My mom talks about how the staff will just sit down and visit with her or when they pass by acknowledge her sitting there. I personally love the fact that they allow residents to be helpful and involved. No where I went to visit had so many residents that wanted to help and take part in the whole community. Covid has put some limits on activities but the staff is trying very hard to make each day entertaining. I loved the fact that they are doing themes with meals and activities. I appreciate all of you and thankful my mom calls Pinnacle home.

Dear tdkk, thank you for taking time to leave such kind words for Pinnacle Senior Living. It is our honor to take care of your precious mom!

By Amanda S McDonald

Pinnacle Senoir Living is the place to be. The rooms are spacious,clean and up to date. The staff is more like family. They do the little extra things lik.e bring the newspaper to your loved one There is always a game of dominoes to join in. The facility is always celebrating each holiday. The residents enjoy outings on occasion. I love that there is church services at the facility. Your loved one at get thetr done at the salon on site. They also have transportation available. The Pinnacle provides excellent cleaning service and laundry services. The dining service are good too. I joking tell my mom she is living her best life!!!

Dear Amanda S McDonald, thank you so very much for taking time to leave such a positive review of your experience at Pinnacle Senior Living. It is our mission to provide our residents the lifestyle you described, so perfectly. Thank you for sharing your family with ours!

By Anji

Staff is incredible!!! I feel like they treat my mom like family. Little extras like birthday celebrations, barbecues, and concerts provide lots of social interaction. The facility is beautiful and well maintained. I highly recommend Pinnacle Senior Living.

Dear Anji, thank you for taking time to leave a five star review for Pinnacle Senior Living. We have a fabulous activity program and love to keep residents engaged. Caring for your mom is a great honor!

May 07, 2021

By Terry

Pinnacle Senior Living was very nice. If my client's friends did not want her out of Nacogdoches, that would have definitely been my second choice for her. It is brand new (only two years old) and it is spacious. The rooms are big too. I only interacted with one employee. I think she was the marketing person and she was very nice. They had lots of pretty views of woods and lakes. There were interior spaces where people could move about, but was still secure. It was immaculate. It was very clean and very well kept. It was not a good location for my client because it was too far away from her doctors and her friends. However, I have a lot of people who are coming into guardianship. If I ever get someone in Lufkin, I would definitely take them there.

Hi Terry! Thank you for taking time to leave such great feedback regarding Pinnacle Senior Living of Lufkin. It was our pleasure to meet you and provide a tour of our fabulous community. We look forward to meeting you again, in the future.

March 02, 2021

By Shelley K

My mother-in-law has lived at the Pinnacle Senior Living Lufkin, TX for over 2 years. Everyone there is great. We are actually in the process of moving my mom in there right now. So that defiantly says a lot about the facility and staff. Since both moms' will be living there. It has been nice during the Pandemic and the crazy Texas weather not having to worry about my mother-in-law. Knowing they are taking great care of her and all the residents. Going above and beyond to make sure staff is on had to handle whatever might come up during challenging times.

Dear Shelley K, thank you so much for taking time to leave a five star review for Pinnacle Senior Living. Families like yours make our job easy! Thanks for sharing your moms with Pinnacle!

January 14, 2021

By k scales

Our beloved Aunt was a resident here for 21 months before her passing recently and I’ve got to say that this place is beyond AMAZING. She had her own, very nice, little apartment with everything that she needed. The facility was always kept immaculate and the staff and employees treated her like family! They worked very hard to keep the residents active and busy and did an outstanding job of protecting them during the most difficult times of a pandemic. I can’t think of a single incident where we were in need of something that they did not go out of their way to accommodate us. I can’t say enough good things about Kandes, Ricky, Kevin, Ruby, and Charlotte. They are all AWESOME!!!! I would encourage you to give Pinnacle a try if you are looking for an assisted living facility anywhere in our area.

Dear K Scales, it was an honor to love on your Aunt. Thank you for sharing you beautiful family with Pinnacle and for taking time to leave your review.

October 05, 2020

By Holly East Hester

I visited this facility for a loved one. It was the cleanest facility with the most caring and knowledgeable staff. If you in need of an assisted living for a family member or friend ... I highly recommend this one!

Dear Holly East Hester, Your 5 star review of your experience at Pinnacle Senior Living is so appreciated. We are working hard to make everyone feel safe & healthy, and thankful it doesn't go unnoticed. Please let us know if you have any additional questions. We are always here for you!

September 30, 2020

By Haggard3

I recently toured Pinnacle Senior Living. Even with the current challenges, they were very accommodating to my request. It was very clean and sanitary. The layout is easy to cover for a senior. The ducks were so cute! We hope to see our parent living here soon.

Hello Haggard3! Thank you for leaving a 5 star review for Pinnacle Senior Living. We are hopeful that your recent visit to the facility answered all of your questions and makes it easy for you to choose the best option for your loved one and your family. We are here if you need us!

August 28, 2020

By AnnElizabeth

My dad is so happy at Pinnacle! He didn’t want to move from his home, but now that he is there, he says there’s no place he’d rather be! It sure gives us peace to know that he is so well taken care of.

Dear AnnElizabeth, thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are so happy that your father is settling in and happy!

August 24, 2020

By HappyParents

My parents live at Pinnacle Senior Living. They are very happy and feel safe. They are well cared for, and often compliment the amazing care provided by the staff.

HappyParents, thank you for the 5 star review of Pinnacle Senior Living. Families like your parents make our job seem so easy. They are always so appreciative of any services provided. Thank you for allowing us to walk this journey with your family.

July 17, 2020

By Beyond Impressed

The staff is so friendly and helpful. It is very clean and inviting. Overall impression is that it is a luxurious, yet comfortable place to live.

We’d love to have you back anytime, and please tell your friends about us. You can always keep up to date with special offers and events over on our Facebook page. Thank you for taking time to leave such kind words!

April 17, 2020

By Mark

I like Pinnacle Senior Living. My mother has one room with a bath, and it has everything we need. We chose it because of the reasonable cost and the cleanliness of the facility. I'm pleased with their facility. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They offer plenty of activities, and they have a little calendar that displays all of them. The food was good.

Memory Care Reviews for Pinnacle Senior Living

Questions about Pinnacle Senior Living

What transportation services does Pinnacle Senior Living offer to assisted living residents?

Pinnacle Senior Living has a clean, well maintained multi-passenger van for resident transportation.

How does Pinnacle Senior Living keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

At a minimum of twice a week, families will receive an update call of "community happenings". These will range from on-site physician visits, family night reminders, activities completed throughout the week and new neighbor announcements.

If Pinnacle Senior Living accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

No one wants to leave their best friend behind; that is why we choose to be pet friendly! We understand that leaving your pet behind is not an option. They are part of your family and have probably been with you a very long time and have provided comfort and support during difficult times as well as brought you hours of joy and companionship. We invite you to bring them with you to live in your new home!

We offer various levels of care ensuring residents receive individualized assistance. Our Wellness Director will determine the appropriate level of care by completing a comprehensive assessment of each resident's abilities and needs. These assessments are reviewed 30 days after admission and quarterly thereafter, ensuring a resident's need and staff assistance are closely aligned.

What techniques does Pinnacle Senior Living use to support memory care residents during mealtimes?

Residents at within our secured Memory Care area with Dine with Dignity. Enjoying a meal in our Memory Care mirrors that of our Assisted Living dining. In addition, we support residents' special needs. The DIGNITY experience is highlighted by social interaction between other residents, and with care partners as they assist the resident during dining. Additional support is given to resident according to specific needs. Our entire team works together to provide a seamless dining experience for our residents. Plenty of time is given and important as a part of the DIGNITY experience. Food and snacks are always available for resident throughout the day and night to support requests.

How does Pinnacle Senior Living keep residents' families informed about their loved ones' health?

At Pinnacle Senior Living, we offer various levels of care ensuring residents receive individualized assistance. Our nurse will determine the appropriate level of care by completing a comprehensive assessment of each resident's abilities and needs. These assessments are reviewed 30 days after admission and quarterly thereafter, ensuring a resident's need and staff assistance are closely aligned. Families are involved in all resident assessment elements.

Describe the neighborhood around Pinnacle Senior Living. Is it located in a residential neighborhood, a business district, a rural setting, or other type of locale?

Pinnacle Senior Living is a beautifully designed, single story community providing Assisted Living and Memory Care for those with the highest of standards. Nestled upon 47 acres, with a private pond, our community is located within 2 miles from Medical Services. It is no surprise that Pinnacle Senior Living apartments are in high demand.

Costs for Pinnacle Senior Living

Photos of Pinnacle Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Pinnacle Senior Living

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

About Pinnacle Senior Living

Pinnacle Senior Living is a beautifully designed community resting on a unique parcel of land with wooded forest space, providing Assisted Living and Memory Care for those with the highest of standards. Our highly qualified staff will ensure you receive the pampering and attentive care you deserve, including 24-hour support when you need it. Whether enjoying a spectacular meal on our waterfront terrace or participating in one of the many social events, you will quickly find that Pinnacle Senior Living provides you with a superior combination of elegance and comfort.

It is the perfect time to consider a new start in a beautiful, maintenance-free apartment home at Pinnacle Senior Living. We have an amazing variety of stylish one and two-bedroom floor plans to choose from. With so many extraordinary benefits, it is no surprise that Pinnacle Senior Living apartments are in high demand.

When it comes to the very best senior health services available in Lufkin, Pinnacle Senior Living is setting a superior standard. As you turn the page to a new chapter in your life, we await with open doors and a warm welcome. We hope you will choose to become part of our family.

Enjoy comfort and elegance in Lufkin's Superior Senior living community. As you turn the page to a new chapter in your life, we await with open doors and a warm welcome. At Pinnacle we offer levels of care to ensure that residents receive individualized assistance. Our Registered Nurse will determine the appropriate level of care.

We offer 24 hour on-site nursing, one of a few senior communities offering this in the state. Our community does not require an entrance fee or long-term commitment, but offers month to month leases.

Map of Pinnacle Senior Living