Windchime at the Village

Reviews of Windchime at the Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Windchime at the Village

September 30, 2011

By grandma38401

This facility is an Assisted Living that has a Memory Care Unit - - NOT a licensed Alzheimer's Facility. This is the ONLY "memory care" facility within less than an hour plus drive of the Highland Lakes Area (Burnet and Llano counties) of Texas. My husband spent a year in this facility before his death in May of 2012 and I can not recommend them highly enough. The only reason I gave them a 4 star rating instead of 5 has to do with the budget they are forced to work with. I am so greatful for the care they gave my husband that I have spent some of my own time and money for things like a large fish tank and fixing up their courtyard. The staff at this facility ALL go above and beyond what is "required." They truly care about each and every resident. They also support aging in place and work with Hospice so that residents never have to move. This is a TOP NOTCH local facility.

About Windchime at the Village

Windchime at the Village is a senior living provider in Kingsland, Texas that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Windchime at the Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of Windchime at the Village