Corinth Rehabilitation Suites on the Parkway

Reviews of Corinth Rehabilitation Suites on the Parkway

Nursing Home Reviews for Corinth Rehabilitation Suites on the Parkway

April 21, 2015

By dmatt

My stepfather came here from hospital and we had toured the facility and it appeared nice. Understaffed and lack of supervision come to mind quickly. A general lack of respect for patients exist with an over controlling staff. Run do not walk.

April 11, 2014

By healthcare2014

Corinth Rehab Suites is one of the newest nursing homes in the Corinth / Denton area. It has taken some time to work out the kinks but they have a staff of caring people and it is a friendly place to be. I would recommend this facility to those in need as they care about the patients and work hard to provide good quality care

September 27, 2013

By Leaf17

I cannot recommend Corinth Rehabilitation Suites. It seems that they are understaffed and the staff that they have is not the best. English is not their first language and it is just a little hard to deal with them. I'm not complaining about them. I would rather not recommend it as a place to stay. The place is very clean, however.

About Corinth Rehabilitation Suites on the Parkway

Corinth Rehabilitation Suites on the Parkway is a senior living provider in Corinth, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Corinth Rehabilitation Suites on the Parkway for more details on services and rates.

Map of Corinth Rehabilitation Suites on the Parkway