Wellington Manor Assisted Living

Wellington Manor Assisted Living (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Wellington Manor Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Wellington Manor Assisted Living

July 12, 2013

I'm originally from Newport so I know a lot of the residents growing up there. I got to visit several folks at one time here in Wellington Place and I was very impressed by it. When I visited this place for my mom, everybody looked happy. The staff was very nice to me. The place was really clean and well-kept. I thought the room that I got to see was spacious too. They also have a good dining room. I really love the place. I would recommend this place to others.

October 29, 2012

By AC0R9VG743BAR

First off, I want to say that I have always heard horror stories about nursing homes. I always thought that it was all a bunch of mean staff members and mean people staying there. That being said, Wellington Place changed my perception of this. The grounds on which it is located are beautiful. The staff was extremely accommodating as well. It always seemed as though people were going out of their way to ensure that the patients were well taken care of. My aunt had her own room with a television and could have visitors often. The only real negative I could find was the fact that it felt so lonely there. Perhaps more animal therapy would make it more lively.

Memory Care Reviews for Wellington Manor Assisted Living

Costs for Wellington Manor Assisted Living

Photos of Wellington Manor Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Wellington Manor Assisted Living

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Low Salt

• Pets: No Pets Allowed.

• Personal Care Assistants
  • Occupational Therapy

About Wellington Manor Assisted Living

Wellington Manor Assisted Living is a senior housing community with a range of options to suit various lifestyles. For those who are having difficulty managing day-to-day activities, assisted living care is an excellent option. Residents of Wellington Manor enjoy a home-like environment and as much independence as they want, with the comfort and security of knowing that care and support are available if they need them. This facility offers many levels of care, so residents can remain even when the level of care they need changes.

Wellington Manor residents benefit from physicians who provide primary care on site. In addition, physical, occupational, speech therapy and psychiatric services, as well as laboratory and other diagnostic procedures, are available on site.

Map of Wellington Manor Assisted Living