About Wellington Manor Assisted Living
Wellington Manor is an inviting community that offers affordable assisted living and memory care for seniors in charming East Tennessee. Residents enjoy all the comforts of home with the security of assistance within arm’s reach whenever they need it. Wellington Manor offers an enriched, welcoming lifestyle with spacious apartments, comfortable community areas, delicious food and an active social calendar.
If you or your family member is having difficulty managing day-to-day activities, assisted living care is an excellent option. At Wellington Manor, we cater to seniors who want an active, independent lifestyle but need a little help with daily tasks such as meals, self-care and housekeeping. Our residents enjoy a home-like environment and as much independence as they want, with the comfort and security of knowing that care and support are available if they need them. We offer many levels of care, so our residents can stay with us even when the level of care they need changes.
Wellington Manor provides a supportive home for people with memory disorders who need a caring, safe and comforting environment. We create an atmosphere of family living and provide each of our residents with dignified and compassionate individualized care. Our experienced caregivers help residents and their families cope with memory loss and related issues. Wellington Manor is designed to enhance residents’ social, cognitive, physical and emotional abilities through innovative therapy, social interaction and appropriate environmental features that address each individual’s needs.
We offer residents a full range of services to make their everyday lives easier, such as:
- Delicious meals prepared by our chefs and approved by a licensed nutritionist.
- Multiple menu alternatives at each meal, including some with no added salt and no concentrated sweets.
- Discreet and dignified personal assistance as needed.
- Housekeeping, linen and personal laundry service.
- An activities director who organizes engaging events and outings.
- Beauty services.
- Transportation for group activities.
All residents may receive:
- Assistance with medications.
- Assistance with appointments and transportation.
- Personal Emergency Response Systems.
What Makes Us Special
Wellington Manor residents benefit from physicians who provide primary care on site. In addition, physical, occupational, speech therapy and psychiatric services, as well as laboratory and other diagnostic procedures, are available on site.