Brookdale Greeneville

Reviews of Brookdale Greeneville

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Greeneville

June 27, 2015

By Cheryl109615650

I had checked them out two years ago, and they didn't have anything open for him then. I thought the manager was excellent. She was very nice, very attentive, and kept in touch with me for several weeks until my father decided that he didn't want to make the move.

April 18, 2012

By HBRTN

I thought that the majority of the staff was very caring, considerate and attentive of the residents. I attributed any apathy to my being there. Maybe some workers felt like I was scrutinizing them. I thought everything looked clean and tidy and that there were plenty of things for the residents to do. It had a very homey feel to it. One of the residents I spoke to said she was very excited about an upcoming trip to Johnson City--a town about an hour away that has more businesses than Greeneville, like a mall and Target--and said that the facility plans outings and things for them to do often. I'm sure that is a big morale booster. The mood seemed quite positive, all things considered. I had an idea of how things would look when I got there: depressed residents, gloomy mood, poor conditions. This visit definitely changed my opinion. There are wonderful assisted-living facilities available and I would absolutely suggest visiting a prospective home before placing a loved one.

September 23, 2011

By Michael F.

I visited this facility during my caregiver certification training. I was impressed with the facility and the care that was being given to the patients with Alzheimer's in particular. The patients were on a diet to help them deal with their specific health concerns, and individual attention was given to each client as needed - rather than a mass lunch at the cafeteria, so to speak. I was also impressed by the cleanliness of the facility. I would recommend this to any caregiver who is looking for a job in Greenville; and any family member who needs to have their loved one in a nursing home.

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Greeneville

About Brookdale Greeneville

Brookdale Greeneville provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer's care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Greeneville