Lakeview Personal Care Home

Reviews of Lakeview Personal Care Home

Assisted Living Reviews for Lakeview Personal Care Home

April 08, 2019

By Jim

It is very good for my mom and we're really satisfied. The interior surroundings and the décor make it really homey. They have several activities. They have an activity room, a dining room, and a deck overlooking a lake where they can go outside. They offer three meals a day. The staff seemed very friendly and helpful. The private room is really nice, but the shared ones look a little bit crowded.

June 17, 2018

By Dianne

I placed my mom here, and they were very accommodating. It was small, I didn't want anything large, and it was close to my house. They have a whole calendar of activities like Bingo, balloons, Christian services, and they take them out to get ice cream. My mom likes the food, it's good, has a nice variety, and it's nutritional.

December 10, 2017

By NittanyRay

I found the place very family friendly. We visited my father in August with our whole family 4 adult children and 7 grand kids. They allowed us to gather with my father out on the patio overlooking their small lake. The nurses appeared to be very attentive checking on him several times while we were there.

July 27, 2016

By RB128870

It is average. It's a nice setting in the country. The dining room is very average, and they probably have 50 to 100 residents. It's definitely rural with trees and a nice lake and patio in the back.

Questions about Lakeview Personal Care Home

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

Monthly educations are done with all staff on various topics!

What safety features or security measures does Lakeview Personal Care Home provide to protect residents who wander?

Lakeview Personal Care Home has a wander guard system installed on every door of the building.

Costs for Lakeview Personal Care Home

Photos of Lakeview Personal Care Home

Services and Amenities of Lakeview Personal Care Home

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $1000

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 451610 - PERSONAL CARE HOMES

About Lakeview Personal Care Home

Lakeview Personal Care Community offers accommodations for those who may require assistance in their daily living activities. Spacious private suites, a new lakeside boardwalk, and pavilion to enjoy the full beauty of the property, private upper-level deck and patio overlooking the pond., The facility sits on nine serene acres in a calming country setting surrounded by woods and farmland. The grounds include a large terrace overlooking the lake, allowing residents to enjoy a cookout, picnic, or outdoor activity. Emphasis on activities is one of Lakeview’s main focuses. Social interaction is a vital part of overall good health and we are committed to offering residents a full range of social, recreational, and spiritual activities to choose from.

It is staffed 24 hours a day with trained healthcare personnel and offers as much, or as little care as a resident may want or need. In addition, we have a licensed Wellness Director on call 24 hours a day. Our dedicated staff helps residents enjoy their greatest level of independence. Friends and family are always welcome and a full schedule of enriching activities is offered. Residents enjoy delicious meals and experience more social interaction and stimulating opportunities than they might while living alone. Yet the atmosphere is very much like home, with ample opportunities for privacy as well as participation. Scheduled transportation on the community van allows all residents to take advantage of activities outside the facility as well.

Facility Details:

• Purchased in 2011, renovated in 2013
  • 42 rooms with individually controlled heating & A/C
  • 24-hour security
  • Fully integrated sprinkler system
  • Spacious common areas
  • Activities room, always open with games and puzzles
  • Private dining room designed to feel like a high-end restaurant
  • Social Rooms, may be reserved for parties