Regency Hermiston Nursing & Rehab Center

Reviews of Regency Hermiston Nursing & Rehab Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Regency Hermiston Nursing & Rehab Center

August 23, 2014

By hus

wife was a resident at the center she was treated with disrespect and didn't get near the care she needed.She caught staff infection which wasn't known until she was taken to different care center! not happy at all concerned Steve

April 29, 2014

Regency Hermiston is a nice place. I have my own private room. The staff is nice. They don’t rush me. I do what I want on my own. They let me do my own showers. They let me do whatever I want by myself. When I was in another facility, I didn’t get that. The only reason I want to go back to assisted living is that I can get therapy at the hospital. Here at the nursing home, I can’t use therapy. My legs are too weak to use the equipment, and I need therapy bad. So I’m just here. I’m not doing anything, so there’s no reason for me to be here at the nursing home. The state won’t pay for therapy as long as I’m in a nursing home. They do housework every day, so the place is clean. My room is clean, nice, quiet, and it’s not crowded.

September 25, 2013

Regency of Hermiston is the only facility in town which offered full nursing care. The place was fine. Their staff was good and I like their physical therapy. The rooms were spacious and the food was good. I would recommend this facility to others.

About Regency Hermiston Nursing & Rehab Center

Regency Hermiston Nursing & Rehab Center is a senior living provider in Hermiston, Oregon that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Regency Hermiston Nursing & Rehab Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Regency Hermiston Nursing & Rehab Center