Briar Hill Health Campus
Offers Assisted Living and Nursing Homes
Reviews of Briar Hill Health Campus
Nursing Home Reviews for Briar Hill Health Campus
April 11, 2014
I am a friend or relative of a resident
Costs for Briar Hill Health Campus
Cost of Assisted Living
Services and Amenities of Briar Hill Health Campus
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
- Studio Apartments
- Medicare Provider Number: 365387
- Ownership Type: For Profit Corporation
- Date Certified: 08/01/2019
- Resident Capacity: 74
- Respite Care
- State Licenses: 1652R
About Briar Hill Health Campus
Located in historic North Baltimore, Briar Hill Health Campus is proud to provide community members with a warm, welcoming place to call home in the Crossroads of the Heartland. Residents who are interested in activities outside our campus can practice their backswing at the Birch Run Golf Club, take a stroll through North Baltimore Village Park, enjoy the annual Good Ole Summertime Festival, or travel to nearby Findlay for even more activities. For those who stay on campus, our Life Enrichment Team ensures that there are a variety of fun and exciting ways for residents to stay active and engaged, every day.
We know that selecting the right healthcare option to meet your individual needs is important. That’s why with Briar Hill Health Camps you’ll find a complete continuum of care and services so you can select the level of care that most closely matches your needs and preferences. Care and support services are carefully coordinated from level to level, setting to setting, as care needs increase or decrease.
From adult day health and assisted living services in our elegant residential facility to skilled nursing services in our state-of-the-art health center, our staff of committed professionals provides compassionate care with attention to every detail. Whether for a few days, a few weeks, or for as long as you need us…It’s comforting to know that there is a source in North Baltimore you can turn to for help and guidance.
Personal Choices for Convenience, Privacy and Comfort:
- Private and semi-private suites with full bathrooms and walk-in showers
- 24-hour emergency call response system
- Assistance with the activities of daily living (dressing, grooming, etc.)
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication administration/reminders
- Reminders for meals and activities
- A variety of social and recreational programs
- Quality skilled nursing and therapy services available on campus
- Easy access to dining, living and entertainment areas
- Local restaurant cuisine featured monthly during Taste of the Town events
- Restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared meals and a variety of alternate food selections
- Mobility assistance as needed
- Much more!
Thank you for your interest at Briar Hill Health Campus. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.