Windsor Estates Assisted Living

Reviews of Windsor Estates Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Windsor Estates Assisted Living

August 29, 2012

By HOOVES4HOPES

The facility that I visited was very clean and welcoming. The caretakers were very personable and kind. The staff was caring and very helpful. I noticed and also took part in some of the daily activities upon my visits. We took a short exercise class and also joined a bingo game. The bathrooms were clean and the rooms were immaculate. The rooms were like a small apartment, with kitchenettes, bathrooms and a cozy living space. The food was excellent and the whole staff treated us as family. These people really do an outstanding job. I would recommend windsor estates to family and friends with no doubt that the would have a pleasant stay. I give them the highest rating for treating my grandmother and the rest of us like family. They truly are the best around and I enjoyed knowing that my grandmother had the freedom to move around and be in a monitored environment.

Nursing Home Reviews for Windsor Estates Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Windsor Estates Assisted Living

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Windsor Estates Assisted Living

Windsor Estates Assisted Living is a senior living provider in New Middletown, Ohio that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Windsor Estates Assisted Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Windsor Estates Assisted Living