Fountain Park Assisted Living, Memory Care & Villas

Reviews of Fountain Park Assisted Living, Memory Care & Villas

Assisted Living Reviews for Fountain Park Assisted Living, Memory Care & Villas

February 06, 2014

By Therese C

My mom has been at Fountain Park for almost 3 years. Since she has to have 24 hour care there is no other place that I would want her to be. Fountain Park is what I like to call a "Glorified Nursing Home" you have a small apartment of your own but Nursing Staff there when needed. LPNs and CNAs are very caring and respect her. Fun to be friends with. The upper management works with me on problems and they get solved when attention is brought to them. When I walk out that door to come home I am very comfortable with the fact that Mom is in very good hands. Sure you will have problems and disagreements on the way our loved ones are taken care of but no one can care for them the way you can and Fountain Park is the next best!!!

February 02, 2014

By Terrified Relative

This place is a nightmare. They photographed my parent who was unable to provide consent - even though she has a guardian who specifically stated no photos were to be taken. My parent is blind, and when I phoned to speak with them, the nurse actually argued that she wasn't blind. Worst care next to Parkview in Bryan. The Director of Nurses was punched in the face by a resident and finally fired. RUN DON'T WALK FROM THIS FACILITY - while you can. Another resident recently begged for hospice care and was denied and DIED. Run while you can.

May 25, 2013

By Missingfountainpark

There is no better place than this. It is like the Grand Hotel, very tastefully decorated, peaceful and serene. Like having your own apartment but still being able to go wherever you want inside the facility. My Dad was in there for a long time - until he was yanked out (by 2 family members behind everyone's back) and thrown in the worst hellhole in Bryan. If a room becomes available, grab it. It's definitely where I would want to go.

Costs for Fountain Park Assisted Living, Memory Care & Villas

• Bathing And Toileting
  • Blood Work And Other Medical Care

• State Licenses: 2410R

About Fountain Park Assisted Living, Memory Care & Villas

Fountain Park is an inviting Assisted Living, Memory Care and Villas community located in the charming small town of Bryan, Ohio. Life at Fountain Park is meant to enhance the lives of our seniors by providing a cozy, home-like atmosphere, with all the advantages of living in an active community. From concerts, holiday celebrations and parties to trips to local restaurants and Wii-bowling tournaments – our residents are constantly stimulated with activities of their choosing. We encourage participation in as many activities as possible, in a relaxed environment.

Services:

• Beauty Salon and Barber Shop
  • Housekeeping, Linen and Personal Laundry Service Provided
  • On-site podiatry, dental, physical therapy and medical services
  • Visiting nursing and hospice services available
  • Facility pets and visiting therapy animals
  • Transportation to medical appointments
  • Alzheimer’s Support Group
  • Veterans Support Group

Accommodations:

• Several room sizes and layouts to choose from
  • Semi Private Apartments
  • Standard Private Apartments
  • Deluxe Apartments
  • Suites
  • Individual climate control
  • Large walk-in showers with safety features
  • Furnished Apartments, but we encourage residents to bring cherished furnishings and belongings
  • Basic cable hook-ups in all apartments
  • Completely maintenance-free, inside and out

Our beautifully landscaped grounds offer an ideal setting for relaxing outdoors, and we’re just minutes from Michigan and Indiana, and a booming downtown shopping district, making Fountain Park the perfect place to call home.

Map of Fountain Park Assisted Living, Memory Care & Villas