Fountain Park Assisted Living, Memory Care & Villas

Reviews of Fountain Park Assisted Living, Memory Care & Villas

Assisted Living Reviews for Fountain Park Assisted Living, Memory Care & Villas

May 03, 2014

By Very Impressed

Fountain Park has been a god send to my. As the guardian of my uncle I was thrilled that he had already looked at Fountain Park and wanted to go there. Before he could relocate there, he had major health issues and after being in the assisted living part he had to be moved to Memory Care area. The nurses are so caring and concerned about the patients. They communicate as needed with me. I am extremely pleased with the entire facility.

February 06, 2014

By Therese C

My mom has been at Fountain Park for almost 3 years. Since she has to have 24 hour care there is no other place that I would want her to be. Fountain Park is what I like to call a "Glorified Nursing Home" you have a small apartment of your own but Nursing Staff there when needed. LPNs and CNAs are very caring and respect her. Fun to be friends with. The upper management works with me on problems and they get solved when attention is brought to them. When I walk out that door to come home I am very comfortable with the fact that Mom is in very good hands. Sure you will have problems and disagreements on the way our loved ones are taken care of but no one can care for them the way you can and Fountain Park is the next best!!!

February 02, 2014

By Terrified Relative

This place is a nightmare. They photographed my parent who was unable to provide consent - even though she has a guardian who specifically stated no photos were to be taken. My parent is blind, and when I phoned to speak with them, the nurse actually argued that she wasn't blind. Worst care next to Parkview in Bryan. The Director of Nurses was punched in the face by a resident and finally fired. RUN DON'T WALK FROM THIS FACILITY - while you can. Another resident recently begged for hospice care and was denied and DIED. Run while you can.

May 25, 2013

By Missingfountainpark

There is no better place than this. It is like the Grand Hotel, very tastefully decorated, peaceful and serene. Like having your own apartment but still being able to go wherever you want inside the facility. My Dad was in there for a long time - until he was yanked out (by 2 family members behind everyone's back) and thrown in the worst hellhole in Bryan. If a room becomes available, grab it. It's definitely where I would want to go.

About Fountain Park Assisted Living, Memory Care & Villas

Fountain Park Assisted Living, Memory Care & Villas is a senior living provider in Bryan, Ohio that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Fountain Park Assisted Living, Memory Care & Villas for more details on services and rates.

Map of Fountain Park Assisted Living, Memory Care & Villas